PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: android htc incredible
Carrier: verizon

swegin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Share your Favorite incredible ROM here!

Hello All-
I have had a hard time finding exclusive lists of ROMs for the HTC incredible. I just recently use unEVOked 3 and rooted my phone....which was rather easy and I installed skyraider 3.0 but it cut my battery life in half! so i am looking for a replacement......any suggestions? by the way i want a ROM that maintains the default incredible keyboard

thanks!
Old 09-22-2010, 11:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Re: Share your Favorite incredible ROM here!

skyraider rom had nothing to do with your battery life.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:27 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

swegin is a n00b

does anyone know why my battery life went so fast? is there any tips and tricks I need to know?
Old 09-23-2010, 10:40 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

swegin is a n00b

really? what do you think drained my battery? is there any tips and tricks i need to know about?
Old 09-24-2010, 12:08 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Moved to General HTC Incredible Discussion.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

swegin....can you give a bit more info on your Inc? I am looking for things like apps, custom kernels, sync times set for data......

I know there are many tips + tricks for battery life, but if we know more, we may be able to pin a problem area.

A few quick tips could be to limit the sync times for apps (weather and mail the two biggies) I tend to use two hour incriments, but maybe scaling back to 6 can help battery life. Setting your screen brightness to a low-yet comfortable level can help as well (mine is at 40). Setting the screen dim/sleep times to a lower level also helps (mine is at 30 seconds to sleep mode).

Another area to look at is your usage....how many texts, call time, surfing the web....basically how your use the phone could help with more recomendations.

P.S. to actually answer the threads actual question (guess I should do that huh? LOL), I use Virtuous 2.7 with Adryn's custom ROM

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible