PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

schoust is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Extended Battery

Hey Guy's Well I should be receiving my Incredible shortly and really would like to be able to get an extended battery (if it exists yet?) Anyone have a source?
Thanks
Old 06-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: Extended Battery

I personally use the Seidio 1750mAh. I think the 3200mAh or whatever it is makes the phone to fat imho.
~mike

Old 06-25-2010, 09:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
I personally use the Seidio 1750mAh. I think the 3200mAh or whatever it is makes the phone to fat imho.
~mike

Ditto that! I like to keep the phone sleek looking, not bloated. With the 3200 (or whatever it is), I think it looks like a barge on the river!
Should come with a sticker that reads, "Not to be used as a floatation device!"

Verizon Droid Incredible => Touch Pro 2 => XV6800 => XV6700 => XV6600
Old 06-25-2010, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Threadstarter

schoust is a n00b

Are these available through Verizon? If not where did you get them?
Old 06-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Not available through verizon but you can purchase through the link above.
~mike
Old 06-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon tp
Carrier: verizon

kborer22 is a n00b

bought a 1500mAh (OEM TP2) battery from ebay, came recommended from another forum (androidforums.com i believe). It may only be 200 mhA larger than stock but it was only $15 dollars and for what i paid it gives me a few more hours of use, i could not justify spending $50 on the seido one. Anyway, here is the link to the ebay store i got it from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OEM-ORIGINAL-HTC...#ht_2939wt_911
Old 06-28-2010, 04:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/HTC Incredible

brandonpa is a n00b

Anyone know what the max mA that this phone can handle. My imagio standard battery is 1300 versus the 1000 this phone has.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:48 AM
Lurker

kborer22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonpa View Post
Anyone know what the max mA that this phone can handle. My imagio standard battery is 1300 versus the 1000 this phone has.
The incredible has a stock battery with 1300 mAh.

The mAh refer to the capacity of the battery, so the limitations are physical, ie will it fit in the stock phone. For example, i'm running at 1500 mAh TP2 battery, others run the Seidio 1750 mAh battery, both of those fit with the stock back cover of the incredible. If you bought something bigger 2000+ mAh it will generally require/come with an extended battery cover.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio/HTC Incredible

brandonpa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kborer22 View Post

The mAh refer to the capacity of the battery, so the limitations are physical, ie will it fit in the stock phone. For example, i'm running at 1500 mAh TP2 battery, others run the Seidio 1750 mAh battery, both of those fit with the stock back cover of the incredible. If you bought something bigger 2000+ mAh it will generally require/come with an extended battery cover.
Yep my bad, it has been awhile since i had the cover off of this phone. In that case my imagio battery was 1500 mA then. Sweet I don't have to purch a new battery yet. Thanks.
Old 07-28-2010, 02:11 PM
Lurker

kborer22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kborer22 View Post

so i have been using this battery from bid allies for about a month now, and everything has been going great. Until randomly the capacity on the battery cut it's self in half, going from 20+ hrs to about 10. I am not sure what happened but the battery seems to be recovering a little. Anyway, i contacted the seller about the battery and they have already sent me a replacement! This only reaffirms the recommendation of this seller, i will make sure to buy again

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible