PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 05:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Couple of issues Id like help with please.

The other day I tried to enable a wallpaper on my phone...no problem. However the phone likes us to crop the picture before placing it on the phone which brings this to my first question...
1) I want the whole picture I have saved and not just a section of it...is there any way to do this?

so as an alternative I tried to SET AS WALLPAPER the picture in question using Astro which finally brings this to my other question.
2) whenever I do this, I end up in an endless loop. It only occurs when I use Astro to set by background. Any thoughts?

DavidinCT "I was going to say something like......So I bumped into your girl and noticed the cheeze...then she said she was happy to find a real man....but, I just cant"
Old 06-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Couple of issues Id like help with please.

Did you try moving the box that it shows you to the upper left corner and pulling the bottom right corner of it to fit the whole pic? I don't know bout the second question :
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:03 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

i'm pretty sure you can multi-touch stretch that crop-box. worth a shot.

Edit: This is post #1500 for me. I feel special.

Sponsored by Kools.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Weapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuffWeapondrift knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Did you try moving the box that it shows you to the upper left corner and pulling the bottom right corner of it to fit the whole pic? I don't know bout the second question :
I did do that, however by doing that it enlarges the picture to the point that its zooming in roughly 400%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
i'm pretty sure you can multi-touch stretch that crop-box. worth a shot.

Edit: This is post #1500 for me. I feel special.
explain please.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

...place one finger on phone. Then, place another finger on phone. Then slide them away from eachother in a stretching motion.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
The other day I tried to enable a wallpaper on my phone...no problem. However the phone likes us to crop the picture before placing it on the phone which brings this to my first question...
1) I want the whole picture I have saved and not just a section of it...is there any way to do this?

so as an alternative I tried to SET AS WALLPAPER the picture in question using Astro which finally brings this to my other question.
2) whenever I do this, I end up in an endless loop. It only occurs when I use Astro to set by background. Any thoughts?
1+ for what bardart suggested, just found this a little bit ago myself.

Astro just doesnt like setting the wallpaper for some reason. I suggest just using built in photo album to set wallpaper.
~Mike

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-04-2010, 01:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible / Sprint Touch Pro

RdBrd83 is keeping up the good workRdBrd83 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to RdBrd83

Quote:
...place one finger on phone. Then, place another finger on phone. Then slide them away from eachother in a stretching motion.

Just an added note, doing multi touch, you have to place your fingers on the opposite corners of the green box. However, you should just be able to touch one corner of the green box and extend it outwards that way.
If it jumps to being zoomed in a lot, just stretch out the box again and it will zoom back out and you can stretch it out the rest of the way.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:

well my issue is after doing what you just said and going to the main screen to marvel at my achievement, the picture is zoomed in to the point that details are fuzzy and it looks like I need to zoom out...idk if that makes any sense...
Old 07-06-2010, 12:32 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Get a better picture? LMAO
Old 07-06-2010, 03:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

so mean lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible