PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2010, 01:41 AM
WhiteBlazer01's Avatar
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon
Location: So Cal
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,531
Reputation: 975
WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Online says will ship June 15th?

I'm assuming the Incredible is out of stock, is this true? Anyone know any better way to order?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2010, 07:31 AM
yjbeach's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 52
Reputation: 15
yjbeach is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

If you don't mind signing a two year contract you can go to best buy. You pay $50, you get a gift card for $50, and that puts your name on the list to get a HTC incredible, you can use the gift card towards the phone purchase and they give you instant rebates.

*Edit* I was told at another Best Buy today that they can give me a one year - contract. I now have my name on a list at 2 verizon stores and the Gift card from Best Buy for their list.

I would rather pay the extra $60 ($259) for a one year contract instead of the $199 for 2 year contract. Because the fee to get out of a contract is $350. With the way smart phones are being replaced recently who knows where these things will be in a year.

Last edited by yjbeach; 05-25-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2010, 10:13 AM
scottemick's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon (Alltel)
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 14
Reputation: 10
scottemick is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

I have a thread over on hofo about shipping times, but here is my experience I was quoted May 29 for delivery date when I purchased on May 10th. I got the phone approx 1 week early on May 22nd. I have order another phone yesterday for the gf and they quoted her 6/15 also, but I am hoping they are early with that one too. Most of the people who ordered all got their orders early, but we did have to wait.

So I don't know if that helps you at all. I didn't want to go to Amazon or Best Buy, I prefer to buy from Verizon Wireless and charge it to my account. The only annoying thing is they charged me immediately both times instead of charging me when the phone shipped.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-25-2010, 12:29 PM
brif4i's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: tp
Carrier: vzw
Location: here
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 23
Reputation: 15
brif4i is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottemick View Post
I have a thread over on hofo about shipping times, but here is my experience I was quoted May 29 for delivery date when I purchased on May 10th. I got the phone approx 1 week early on May 22nd. I have order another phone yesterday for the gf and they quoted her 6/15 also, but I am hoping they are early with that one too. Most of the people who ordered all got their orders early, but we did have to wait.

So I don't know if that helps you at all. I didn't want to go to Amazon or Best Buy, I prefer to buy from Verizon Wireless and charge it to my account. The only annoying thing is they charged me immediately both times instead of charging me when the phone shipped.
when i ordered mine on may 6th online said delivery would be approximately may 14th and i got it may seventh. maybe i was just lucky
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-27-2010, 10:57 PM
BMR6700's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint - CDMA
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 19
Reputation: 5
BMR6700 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

Date changed from 6/15 to 6/18 today.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Catfish SS's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 62
Reputation: 10
Catfish SS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

I ordered mine on the 7th of this month and Im estimated to get mine on the 19th, I must be lucky or ive been misinformed
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-11-2010, 05:56 PM
mkeith813's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Titan / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Easley, SC
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 74
Reputation: 95
mkeith813 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish SS View Post
I ordered mine on the 7th of this month and Im estimated to get mine on the 19th, I must be lucky or ive been misinformed
I went through a few problems and finally got an official order in on the 27 and have been told several times it will not ship until the 20th of this month. Im really getting screwed if you ordered on the 7th and it comes before mine.


Ive really been disappointed in Verizon customer service lately. I was lied to many times and a lie (or possibly just a failure to follow through with a promise) is the reason it took almost 2 weeks to finally get my order in. I was told by 2 different service reps that they had placed my order and it took me several days to realize they had not. When I tried to talk to a manager about it, the service rep refused to let me speak with anyone becuase being "unhappy" was not a valid reason.
__________________
"The day you stop trying to be someone you're not is the day you become who you always wanted to be." - ME

Currently Running: SSK
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2010, 06:58 PM
Catfish SS's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 62
Reputation: 10
Catfish SS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeith813 View Post
I went through a few problems and finally got an official order in on the 27 and have been told several times it will not ship until the 20th of this month. Im really getting screwed if you ordered on the 7th and it comes before mine.


Ive really been disappointed in Verizon customer service lately. I was lied to many times and a lie (or possibly just a failure to follow through with a promise) is the reason it took almost 2 weeks to finally get my order in. I was told by 2 different service reps that they had placed my order and it took me several days to realize they had not. When I tried to talk to a manager about it, the service rep refused to let me speak with anyone becuase being "unhappy" was not a valid reason.
wow, you're dealing with some douches. I'll update on my shipping status. Im sure the reps could be talking out of their arses but I did call on two different occasions and I was told the 19th.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2010, 08:35 PM
mkeith813's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Titan / Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Easley, SC
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 74
Reputation: 95
mkeith813 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

Finally got my tracking number last night. Says it will be here before 3pm on monday. I bet the next 2 days will be the longest 2 days this year.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Catfish SS's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 62
Reputation: 10
Catfish SS is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Online says will ship June 15th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkeith813 View Post
Finally got my tracking number last night. Says it will be here before 3pm on monday. I bet the next 2 days will be the longest 2 days this year.
Niiiiiice=D>
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com