PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
The Ultimate Battery Post!

Coming soon, I will be editing and adding my thoughts, what I have tried, aftermarket and seidio batteries.
~mike

Old 05-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: The Ultimate Battery Post!

Reserved....
Old 05-06-2010, 12:41 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Reserved....
Old 05-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

All my Imagio SEIDIO batteries (1500 & 1750mAh ) work great in the Inc.
Have 3 so I am good to go , but still would like to see that 3000+ batt.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r

Last edited by jbh00jh; 05-06-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Yeah I'm gonna make a post of compatible models and my thoughts on what works best. Also link to the aftermarket ones I purchased and await for them to show up.
~mike
Old 05-08-2010, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

I ordered a Seidio 1750 mAH battery yesterday. Should be here Tuesday.
I've used their batteries in the past on several WindowsMobile phones like the Touch Pro 2, XV6800, XV6700 and the XV6600.

Verizon Droid Incredible => Touch Pro 2 => XV6800 => XV6700 => XV6600
Old 05-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Really? Where did you order it from betaman? Hopefully mine's not far behind.
~mike
Old 05-09-2010, 09:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Really? Where did you order it from betaman? Hopefully mine's not far behind.
~mike
I ordered it straight from Seidio. They said the battery works in both the Incredible and the Eris, so they already have them made and ready to ship.

I kill my current battery pretty quick. Probably from playing with it all day! Ha Ha Ha!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Seidio ships from Texas, by-the-way, so for me, it is 2 day shipping time just using USPS (the free shipping method.)

Mike, you're in St. Louis, so I expect you have about the same shipping time from Texas.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

I'm awaiting mobihand, seen no sense in not buying from our own store.
~mike

http://store.ppcgeeks.com/productacc...tended-Battery

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Tags
incredible battery, incredible battery life