PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: Must Have Apps for Andriod on the Incredilbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
when i get a tracking number for a package it becomes an addiction. it is a love hate sorta thing. i like knowing where my package is, but hate not having it yet, and i need to check its status constantly hoping that it will magically warp to my front door. well, now (as if we need to be able to check package status more often) we are able to check our package status with:

Mobile Package Tracker - its $1.99 but it tracks just about all the standard shipping companies. a nice all in one app. it can even provide LED alerts for you. let the addiction grow...
Perfect app for those like me who does a lot of online shopping! Gave you a thanks too. I said it once and I'm saying it again, I love Android!
Old 05-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
I am absolutely loving it even with the few bugs I personally have experienced. Expect a post to come soon with my issues and fixes if any.

Haha thanks my good man, consider it stuck!
~mike

edit: All of these apps can be found in the market place?
Hey Mike, just wondering if you were one of the unlucky people in NC that were experiencing random reboots on the Incredible? Read about it on Engadget yesterday, and it was mostly reported from people that lives in the Triangle
Old 05-02-2010, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Haha thanks my good man, consider it stuck!
~mike

edit: All of these apps can be found in the market place?
Thanks Mike!

Yes, all of these apps are in MarketPlace. I haven't downloaded any from anyplace else.

Can't wait for SlingMedia to release their product for Andriod. It's supposed to be available in the Summer...

Verizon Droid Incredible => Touch Pro 2 => XV6800 => XV6700 => XV6600
Old 05-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

some more puzzle games:

nintaii - very interesting puzzle game. you have to roll a rectangle column around and get it into a hole. very fun (lite version for free)

phitdroid3 - you are given different shaped blocks and you have to around them into a square/rectangle shape, basically have a smooth perimeter. (free)

titres - free tetris! need i say more (no awesome tetris music though). EA does make a paid version of tetris in all its original glory though

EDIT: i forgot:
not really a puzzle game, but fun anyway (free lite version)

towerbloxx - use drop building on top of each other to build a tower, the higher you get the more people will live there, just don't know you tower down...

Last edited by MrGoodCat; 05-02-2010 at 08:14 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Great thread! Stickied for more readily available viewing
oops forgot to sticky it after editing post....I was walking out of work. Thanks for picking up my slack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodCat View Post
yes, i believe all apps mentioned are in the marketplace. i have yet to download any outside of it myself...
Thank you sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post
Hey Mike, just wondering if you were one of the unlucky people in NC that were experiencing random reboots on the Incredible? Read about it on Engadget yesterday, and it was mostly reported from people that lives in the Triangle
you got me again. I forgot to update, I moved to Saint Louis a little over a month ago. But to answer the question I didn't experience this issue. Kind of odd since the triangle is where the processor is made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaMan View Post
Thanks Mike!

Yes, all of these apps are in MarketPlace. I haven't downloaded any from anyplace else.

Can't wait for SlingMedia to release their product for Andriod. It's supposed to be available in the Summer...
Np sir, thank you for your helpful post and everyone else who helped fill up the list!
~mike

Old 05-03-2010, 09:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

nice list. you have barcode scanner listed like 3 times haha. btw, i've been using google goggles for barcodes... it can recognize them as well as objects. didn't see that in your list.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc imagio/htc incredible
Carrier: verizon

jacko1 is just getting started

history eraser= erases all market place searches,browser history
task panel = is like task killer
fast reboot= 5 sec reboot gives back all ram like a restart
sms pop up = quick reply on texting
engadget = no need to explain
Old 05-03-2010, 12:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
oops forgot to sticky it after editing post....I was walking out of work. Thanks for picking up my slack.

Thank you sir.

you got me again. I forgot to update, I moved to Saint Louis a little over a month ago. But to answer the question I didn't experience this issue. Kind of odd since the triangle is where the processor is made.

Np sir, thank you for your helpful post and everyone else who helped fill up the list!
~mike
Mike, do you think we could get an HTC Incredible Icon at the top of the forums page ? ?
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 05-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

draxxus is a n00b

Can anyone confirm if Swype works with the Incredible?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible/Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by draxxus View Post
Can anyone confirm if Swype works with the Incredible?
Check here: http://beta.swype.com/

It is in beta now. Didn't say when it would be ready though.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible