PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: I got my Droid Incredible Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post

nuff said!
x2 (lls)

Old 04-22-2010, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Isror is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I have heard the live wallpapers cause a bit more battery drain and lag in the device, that isn't true?? If not, please let me more about live wallpaper. I am a noob to Android, and learning as I go...I am currently posting and reading from a few forums and I am getting there, but have a lot to learn.

I can say at this point that I am 99% sure I am getting the Incredible in a few months (waiting on the New Every 2 to come around)!!!
I'll take my live wallpaper off tonight and let the phone operate without it tomorrow, trying to maintain the same lvl of use. I'll report back about the battery life from live wallpapers.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Thanks a lot. What type of file is the live wallpaper? (size and type so I can see if I can make them)??

Old 04-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ordered mine this afternoon . Can you change the clock on the today screen?
I have the black clock on my Imagio and would like it on the Incredible. Just didn't care for the white one. Just used to the winmo modding I guess.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 04-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Ordered mine this afternoon . Can you change the clock on the today screen?
I have the black clock on my Imagio and would like it on the Incredible. Just didn't care for the white one. Just used to the winmo modding I guess.
there might not be one stock, but from i have seen, android is just as skinnable as winmo is, and i am sure there are ways change the flaps to black. however you might need root access to do so

EDIT: just one more week for all us unlucky ones! next thursday is going to drag at work though...i am not looking forward to that, hope i get some project to keep my mind off of it
Old 04-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Almost a VIP

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Are they going to deliver Thursday , didn't read if they shipped or delivered on Thursday ?
Old 04-22-2010, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Threadstarter

Isror is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
Are they going to deliver Thursday , didn't read if they shipped or delivered on Thursday ?
From my understanding everyone who pre-ordered before 4pm local time on the 28th would receive free overnight shipping. But knowing Verizon they'll screw it up and a lot of ppl won't get it until Monday
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Almost a VIP

Always been lucky on big launch days and got the phone on that day , but I can remember a bunch of guys didn't. Well , I'll hope for Thursday then.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isror View Post
From my understanding everyone who pre-ordered before 4pm local time on the 28th would receive free overnight shipping. But knowing Verizon they'll screw it up and a lot of ppl won't get it until Monday
i read that too, i believe on their site. however i won't be around to receive a package so i am not pre ordering. met a rep at vzw store who will be opening on next thursday, he said to call in first thing when they open and they can set a phone aside since i won't be off work till around 3pm...

but when i ordered my tp2, it was on a tues at around 1pm, got it the next day (once again not their to recieve it). i have never pre ordered a phone before though, but we can only hope verizon will get it right. i bet they already have some unhappy people who are mad that OTHERS got it before everyone else, haha thats you Isror, so i doubt they would make you wait any longer than needed.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Almost a VIP

Well , as long as I get it next week that's fine.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible