PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
PRE Order sign up website!!!

http://phones.verizonwireless.com/htc/incredible/

This one really works!!

Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Apple iPhone 8 Plus
Carrier: At&t

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: PRE Order sign up website!!!

Pre-order will start on Monday the 19th.

Official press release: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2010/04/15/v...-announcement/
Old 04-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: verizon

sranger331 is a n00b

I've never preordered a phone before. My upgrade is the 24th. Can I preorder on the 19th since it's not out until the 29th, or do I have to wait until the 24th?
Old 04-16-2010, 07:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sranger331 View Post
I've never preordered a phone before. My upgrade is the 24th. Can I preorder on the 19th since it's not out until the 29th, or do I have to wait until the 24th?
preorder now, your in the clear.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

damn, i won't be able to pre order this guy. i have to use another lines upgrade on my family plan because i wasted mine on the tp2 back in september. turns out if i preorder it i'll have to jump through hoops to get it on my line. however the rep i spoke to said you can call the day its released and they can set one aside for you. so that is always an option too for people who can't preorder.

lookin forward to this phone. was all in for the n1, but the lack of news/info bothers me. plus the incredible will be much cheaper subsidized on a family plan. played with the eris today at the store and i kinda like sense ui. i was surprised how snappy that phone was, can't wait to get my mitts on an incredible
Old 04-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

looks like you will be able to preoder at bestbuy tommorow, can also avoid the m.i.r. nonsense for anyone going that route

EDIT: you will be able to preorder directly from verizon as well tommorow

Last edited by redd214; 04-18-2010 at 03:55 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Lurker

sranger331 is a n00b

Just left Best Buy. First one there. Can't wait.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sranger331 View Post
Just left Best Buy. First one there. Can't wait.
nice. can you do an alternate upgrade at bestbuy, do they have that ability? i.e. i am on a family plan and will be stealing another lines upgrade, its kosher at verizon but was wondering if bestbuy could do that. if so i will be pre ordering!
Old 04-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Lurker

sranger331 is a n00b

I have no idea.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

reserved mine this afternoon cant wait!!! no got a long week of wait/collecting apps/learning about android b4 next sunday!! anyone else preorder or reserve one?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible