PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible > HTC Droid Incredible Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
High Gloss Silicone Protective Cover (Pix Inside)

I went with this one because it makes the camera flat with the surface so there aren't any scratching issues. Protects all the corners and just feels great on the phone. At first I was worried about slipping it into and out of my pocket and it hasn't been a problem at all either. Thought I would post up since no one else has.
~mike

Online 3rd Party Retailer
Price - $12.95
Link - Black Silicon Case

Directly from VZW
Price - $16.99
Link - Black Silicon Case

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Black Hard Silicon Case (Pix Inside)

where did you get it? how much?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Black Hard Silicon Case (Pix Inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
where did you get it? how much?
Guess I should have posted that info lol.

Got it from a corporate store @ $16.99.
~mike
Old 05-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Re: High Gloss Silicone Protective Cover (Pix Inside)

Updated first post with link to purchase and price information. Also edited title to what VZW calls it.
~mike
Old 05-06-2010, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i had that one for a day but it made the zagg screen protector(crap)peel up on 2 of the corners so i traded it for this case up at the corp store....will work untill something better... feels like rubbery velvet
20 bucks ..its a 2 piece .

Last edited by chrisloveskaos; 05-06-2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Not a bad looking case either....I did look at this one. How does it slide in and out of your pocket?
~mike
Old 05-07-2010, 03:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

tmellen is just getting started

I have the high-gloss silicone one too, bought it at VZW store. Mine fits perfectly with my zagg, but only after my re-application of the invisishield. I think if you're a millimeter off, it will peel the corners.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible / Touch Pro 2

NCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuffNCX Designs knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
i had that one for a day but it made the zagg screen protector(crap)peel up on 2 of the corners so i traded it for this case up at the corp store....will work untill something better... feels like rubbery velvet
20 bucks ..its a 2 piece .

I have that case since day 1, i love it! it makes the phone feel more solid and it protects the camera when being laid down on a flat surface
I read that Seidio is coming out with there Inno cases for our Droids soon
so when they come out, this will do until then. The inno case are even better as you can use them in the Seidio docks and some are even made out of high quality rubber.

If you like my work and want to donate, click here
Want to see my themes? Click here
If I helped you in any way, please click the "THANKS" button.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake View Post
Not a bad looking case either....I did look at this one. How does it slide in and out of your pocket?
~mike

i am a field tech and have a shirt pocket i always keep my phone in..i can bend all the way to the ground and it wont fall out...yet..has a grippy feel to it yet smooth ...when i do have it in my pants pocket its feels fine..
Old 05-08-2010, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio, Incredible
Carrier: VZW

TonyK is keeping up the good workTonyK is keeping up the good work

FYI I just receive a case for my Incredible from Fommy.com i ordered, the AMZER Leather Snap on case Limited Edition, a hard plastic wraped with leather, looked nice on site, but needless to say it was not. A little bulky, hard to turn phone on and off , a 2 pc snapon, the snaps wont hold together when snapped. Not a lot of hard cases out yet, and this one is going back.

http://www.fommy.com/view-full-page....es&skuno=88084

If I Have Helped You, PLEASE HIT [THANKS],, THANKS

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible > HTC Droid Incredible Accessories

Tags
incredible case, incredible silicon case, silicon case