PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible > HTC Droid Incredible Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 01:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

phreekopath is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: High Gloss Silicone Protective Cover (Pix Inside)

is the OP's case not the same as the amzer case they sell on their site for 12.95 ??

edit: http://www.amzer.com/Amzer-High-Glos...ack-P88112.htm

Last edited by phreekopath; 05-09-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added link
Old 05-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreekopath View Post
is the OP's case not the same as the amzer case they sell on their site for 12.95 ??

edit: http://www.amzer.com/Amzer-High-Glos...ack-P88112.htm
Sweet thanks for the link and it does appear to be the very same case! And at a better price, why not! Gonna edit the first post with your price and links.
~mike

Old 05-09-2010, 01:48 PM
N00b

phreekopath is a n00b

woot... i just ordered mine from there... it does leave access to the headphone jack, right? i ordered a generic armband case from that site as well, in hopes to use it as an mp3 player when i work out... (if i ever get off my fat ass)

also, looking closer at the OP, you took pics of your incredible with another incredible! weren't you scared that you would rip space/time ?
Old 05-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreekopath View Post
woot... i just ordered mine from there... it does leave access to the headphone jack, right? i ordered a generic armband case from that site as well, in hopes to use it as an mp3 player when i work out... (if i ever get off my fat ass)

also, looking closer at the OP, you took pics of your incredible with another incredible! weren't you scared that you would rip space/time ?
It does indeed leave access to the 3.5mm headset jack with the case one. And lol I'm right there with ya, I need to get into a routine also.

You got me, I did take the images with another incredible. And nothing happened and the space time continuum is still ok....was kind of hoping to make a discovery maybe even a nobel prize.
~mike
Old 05-09-2010, 02:04 PM
N00b

phreekopath is a n00b

or you could have DESTROYED US ALL!!!
Old 05-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=

also, looking closer at the OP, you took pics of your incredible with another incredible! weren't you scared that you would rip space/time ?[/QUOTE]

is it odd that mine where from a very old 3.2 meg olympus camedia c-740 and they look same as our 8 meg
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM
N00b

phreekopath is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
is it odd that mine where from a very old 3.2 meg olympus camedia c-740 and they look same as our 8 meg
not really, considering his were obviously cropped or de-res'd to fit more easily on the site.

his pics were 383px × 640px
yours were 800px × 600px
the site (or the pic host you used) probably automatically resized them

also, a purpose built camera with a high quality lens will probably take better pictures than an integrated phone camera

third, yours almost certainly has optical zoom, whereas the camera on the inc is digital zoom only, and (if he used it) it decreases the effective megapixels drastically.

and finally, in the camera settings inside the inc, you have the option to reduce the resolution to 8m, 5m, 3m, 1m, and 640x384... useful if you want to save space on your memory card... 4mp is good enough for an 8x10 anyway, anything over that is just bragging rights.

*inhales* mmk
Old 05-21-2010, 11:18 AM
N00b

phreekopath is a n00b

I wanted to post a note on this thread before it was lost in the sea of posts...

I ordered my silicone cover from amzer on the 9th and i JUST recieved it yesterday. Wow... way to go USPS

Anyway, the picture on their site is NOT accurate!!!!!

The silicone case case i got is still nice, still fits snug, but it's more of a solid dark-smoke color, so when it's on the phone, it just appears to be gloss black and you can just faintly see the HTC logo through the back. It doesn't have that diamond-ish pattern on it. It's slightly thicker than the camera lens so even when it's laying on the back, the camera is elevated off the surface.

I did have to take a razorblade to some of the edges left from the injection process, but that's no big deal.

I hope to get pics of it up soon.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

I got the case from the first post, it's very nice. A little difficult to get on and off though.

I ended up not using it for the most part, because I love this phone caseless. I will use it when I have to go somewhere that I might drop it though, such as vacation or to a sporting event or something.

Verizon store wanted me to sign in to wait to buy it... I just waited for a guy to finish setting someone's phone up, and asked him really quick if he could ring me up, and he was ok with that. So anyone who finds this in a store, you don't have to "sign in like you're going to the doctors office" if you ask nicely.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

eth3rton is becoming a great contributor

Thanks for the heads up! They are $9.95 now at Amzer...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Droid Incredible > HTC Droid Incredible Accessories

Tags
incredible case, incredible silicon case, silicon case