PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Godzilla77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to delete tabs in Sense UI

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to delete the tabs for Twitter and for Stocks. I have looked all over the place and cannot find anyway to do this. I tried to use TF3D configure and also advanced configure and neither worked on sense, I even tried deleting tweaks.xml as described in another post from the tf3d folder and nothing still. I love the look of the sense ui and love the start menu at the bottom etc but dont love the tabs. also if there is anyway to make the task bar at the top like the one that comes stock on diamonds so that you can view a pull down of what programs are running or if there is something similar that would be awesome too.
Thanks so much...
Old 12-03-2009, 11:24 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Re: How to delete tabs in Sense UI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla77 View Post
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to delete the tabs for Twitter and for Stocks. I have looked all over the place and cannot find anyway to do this. I tried to use TF3D configure and also advanced configure and neither worked on sense, I even tried deleting tweaks.xml as described in another post from the tf3d folder and nothing still. I love the look of the sense ui and love the start menu at the bottom etc but dont love the tabs. also if there is anyway to make the task bar at the top like the one that comes stock on diamonds so that you can view a pull down of what programs are running or if there is something similar that would be awesome too.
Thanks so much...
delete or hide? are you cooking a rom? you can hide the tabs in the manila settings page, personalize
Old 12-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Godzilla77 is a n00b

I guess I am just trying to hide them. I am not up to the point where I can cook yet. Just moved over to WM about a month ago from BB and am still learning.
Thanks
Old 12-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Godzilla77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
delete or hide? are you cooking a rom? you can hide the tabs in the manila settings page, personalize
Hey OMJ,

Guess I should specify more also. I am acutally trying to use one of yours and it is awesome, just dont like the stocks and twitter. Not really my thing. So this is the ROM of yours I am running and it is working awesome so far. Just those minor personal preferences but otherwise great.

WM 6.5.3 28002 v1.2
(last updated 12/01)

Thanks again.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:33 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

np, just go all the way over to the right to settings, top selection is personalize, then home screen tabs, uncheck what ya dont want
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Godzilla77 is a n00b

Thanks!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 11:45 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Godzilla77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
np, just go all the way over to the right to settings, top selection is personalize, then home screen tabs, uncheck what ya dont want
Wow! That was simple. I cant believe I could not figure that out. I was going into the settings in the windows folder.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:42 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Relocated to the HTC Diamond forum!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond