PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2009, 10:11 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
sense 2.5 issues.

I am posting this here (taken out of a post on dareeseboy's cdma ROMs thread) so anyone who might have an idea on how these issues can be fixed please respond, this is just so that one or two chefs aren't the only ones trying to handle these issues.

these issues (as far as I can tell) apply to all sense 2.5 ROMs and most builds.

1) youtube not working, gives error, according to Mystery its a manila wvga file

2) sunshine animation not working, gives giant white squares instead of sun rays, but actually moves at normal speed (which is good because OMJs is super slow, but the animation actually works with the sun rays, just slower, didn't get a chance to see if Mystery's works)

3) a couple of people have been not getting any ringers to work or vibrate, however the ringer has been working fine with me (I'm on 21882, it could be a 6.5.1 or 6.5.3 issue.)

4) Windows live does not work on any build, someone claimed Mystery got windows live to work, but I flashed his ROM and his doesn't either, neither does OMJs, no one can seem to get Windows Live to work on any sense 2.5 build.

5) when switching to titanium, I installed Clauncher and it does not work at all, when I try to add an app it gives a mortscript error of "app1 is not associated with any programs..." and no programs can be added, I have had this error on Mystery and OMJs sense 2.5 roms as well (with titanium)

6)xperia taskmanager not working well with 28005, but that seems to just be a build issue and not something you can really fix except use a later sys when it is released.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: sense 2.5 issues.

update:

Energy ROM sense 2.5 on 21877 - titanium issue resolved on this ROM, CLauncher works fine, ringer seems to work fine, sunshine animation running very slow (like other sense 2.5 roms), , youtube DOES work. it does not come with windows live, but if you install the windows live cab on top of the ROM it WORKS. so far the best sense 2.5 rom.

per the cook of Fox rom (explisiv) (cdma diamond upgrades) windows live works, Im going to test his rom.

Last edited by orangekid; 11-30-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

Diamondeyes is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

WinRar isnt compatible with 2.5 either. There's no way to access the top bar in the program in order to move forward at all. Only option is 7zip or Total Commander..
Old 11-30-2009, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ive had no problems with windows live on the the few 2.5's ive tried....
(you are referring to push email right?)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond