PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 07:30 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question im in need of a new battery

okay my touch diamonds battery is horrid. i need a new one preferably extended. what do you guys recommend other than sedio? i need something that will give my phone more life but i don't want to spend a ton either. im looking on ebay but im not sure which model diamond i have? i know it's a cdma sprint version.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:42 PM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: im in need of a new battery

what do you guys think of this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2400mAh-BATTERY-...item3ef8fbecea
Old 11-25-2009, 07:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

it looks solid and they throw in the cover. i say jump on it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:48 PM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
it looks solid and they throw in the cover. i say jump on it!

that's quite a bit bigger capacity battery than the stock one so i should get better battery life. ill buy it tomorrow.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I would just get a spare OEM battery and carry it around. It's small enough. I have like 7 batteries laying around, that I switch on & off with.
I don't like the thickness of the extended batteries. One of the reasons I purchased the Diamond was because of its compactness. The extended battery would make it too thick for me.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2009, 11:31 AM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
I would just get a spare OEM battery and carry it around. It's small enough. I have like 7 batteries laying around, that I switch on & off with.
I don't like the thickness of the extended batteries. One of the reasons I purchased the Diamond was because of its compactness. The extended battery would make it too thick for me.

it won't be too thick plus i need the extra life.
Old 11-26-2009, 04:52 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

How do you charge the extra batteries? LOL
Old 11-27-2009, 01:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I just put the battery in the Diamond and charge away. I usually rotate 3 batteries.
Old 11-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
Yeah I have 2 extra, usually just carry an extra one if I may need it, and keep a charged spare in the car.

Cripes after years and years with huge phones, I'm not making it any bigger myself (except for the screen on my hd2 when it comes out
Old 11-27-2009, 07:03 PM
#1 troll!
Threadstarter

i just bought the extended one with cover for $16 shipped. no way im gonna carry around extra batteries all day at work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond