PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 02:08 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Yahoo Messenger help!!

I have loved and preferred IM+ since i bought it to be honest, If you can payout $40 for an application, that is a good choice, there is also palringo like others have said but i find myself often having issues connecting to A.I.M... tho they just recently added Skype access but no luck getting it to work on Palringo... and there about to release a paid version so test them each other and see which you love best, btw if you try, you can get sprint to give you IM+ for $20 lol
Old 12-23-2009, 10:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

bigwrigg is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bigwrigg Send a message via Yahoo to bigwrigg
Re: Yahoo Messenger help!!

Slick is pretty good, but more on the basic side. IM+ was ok, i used it for a while but when i went to the Treo 800w i had problems with it. have not tried it yet on my Treo Pro. I do have Slick back on my Treo Pro. I also use BeeJive on my Blackberry and it works well. I would recomend trying IM+, BeeJive, and Slick and seing which one you like best. If finances are an issue, Slick is still free, the other two require a license after a trial period.
I prefer the keyboard on my BB so when i am typing a lot i will switch over to using that for my IM purposes. But the Treo Pro is so much more responsive and faster when running applications. But thats not really what this thread is about.
If your looking for a good, free IM with yahoo messenger capabilities, try Slick first.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond