\"PPCGeeks\"

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   nooo please help me!!!!:'(:'(:'( (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=98579)

nickislauw 11-25-2009 01:47 PM

nooo please help me!!!!:'(:'(:'(

hello,
i updated my htc diamond to a specific rom.. i have hard spl installed.
the rom worked fine. but when i rebooted it it says unable to boot blabla.. and now if i do a soft reset it only shows the "htc diamond" screen and the red letters. now i go in hard spl menu but i dont have a image in the root so it says "entry USB host" and then it says failed but i got in the usb plugged!!!!
i can restore to manafucterer but now is my question: DO I LOSE MY 4GB INTERNAL FILES?? BECAUSE THEY ARE SO IMPORTANT!!!
Thanks

TREmp77 11-25-2009 02:31 PM

Re: nooo please help me!!!!:'(:'(:'(

No, you dont lose the internal storage

Riley makes a good point in the post right under mine...that could be a problem

Riley 11-25-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickislauw (Post 1361391)
hello,
i updated my htc diamond to a specific rom.. i have hard spl installed.
the rom worked fine. but when i rebooted it it says unable to boot blabla.. and now if i do a soft reset it only shows the "htc diamond" screen and the red letters. now i go in hard spl menu but i dont have a image in the root so it says "entry USB host" and then it says failed but i got in the usb plugged!!!!
i can restore to manafucterer but now is my question: DO I LOSE MY 4GB INTERNAL FILES?? BECAUSE THEY ARE SO IMPORTANT!!!
Thanks

more important question is? are you with t-mobile? are you trying to flash a cdma hard spl on a gsm device?

nickislauw 11-25-2009 06:03 PM

no im just flashing some roms from xda for a normal diamond(i got).. ive finally got 1 good rom after 4 bad roms or flashes.. but the rom i got now has only got wm 6.5 and no cool extras:( but can i flash a nbh file from the bootloader without using a pc? how? tnxx

MrObvious 11-25-2009 07:03 PM

You can put a file on the Internal Storage called DIAMIMG.nbh but you have to be in WM to do that.

nickislauw 11-26-2009 10:06 AM

ok i did that but how do i update it then when i got the DIAMIMG.NBH in the root? without using a pc. when i go in volume down + reset it goes in hard spl but i cant do anything and i wont be prompted to update so how i do it?

TREmp77 11-26-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickislauw (Post 1364065)
ok i did that but how do i update it then when i got the DIAMIMG.NBH in the root? without using a pc. when i go in volume down + reset it goes in hard spl but i cant do anything and i wont be prompted to update so how i do it?

Go here and read the part that talks about flashing from internal storage...you'll have to scroll down a little bit on that page.

Maybe youve already read that but you didnt write the proper directions to get into triggered bootloader for flashing from internal so I posted the link to the instructions.

nickislauw 11-26-2009 11:31 AM

i cant get into triggered bootloader when i press this: power+voldown+back button+reset button (the back button is the arrow on the dpad right? but do i need to install triggerd bootloader or something? because i cant get in it:s

MrObvious 11-26-2009 04:52 PM

No the back button is the right most button above the End key. What I do is I remove the battery, reinsert it, press back, then d-pad center, then volume down, then hold the power key until it finally launches in bootloader.

nickislauw 11-27-2009 07:53 AM

damn! it works so i flashed a new rom so it all works but NOW with almost every rom the following happens: the rom works great but then somehow i just reboot it and tells me that the device is unable to boot!!! then i need to reflash! then it work again but this is so annoying and weird! please help! it happenend over 5 roms now!