PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bparvin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Adobe Reader with Re-flow

I have upgraded my rom to Juicy's 4.0 Rom. In doing so I realized that the reflow option in Adobe Reader is not available anymore. I just the change log for the different releases and it seems he did not make any changes to the version of adobe.

Can anybody tell me where I can find a cab I can install and get reflow back or what I need to change to activate reflow.

I have searched the forums but none of the post actually state that reflow works. Rather than blindly try cabs I thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance for any help I receive.

UPDATE: Well I just noticed this thread is alive so I thought I will post the fix if anybody is interested still or is searching for the fix.

The registry key HKCU\Software\Adobe\AdobeReaderLE.25 dword Enablereflow should be a 1

Last edited by bparvin; 06-02-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 12-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Adobe Reader with Re-flow

Thanks for bringing this up, i'm looking for the same thing!!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-08-2008, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I've tried installing Adobe Reader 2.0 for PPC but that has just caused instability and crashes when i try to open a pdf.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:10 PM
N00b

manxam is a n00b

I'm quite certain that you've checked this, but is the PDF you're using Reflow-able? Only PDF files saved with certain options can be reflowed. Are you attempting to open the same file before and after the flash?

Cheers!
M
Old 12-08-2008, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxam View Post
I'm quite certain that you've checked this, but is the PDF you're using Reflow-able? Only PDF files saved with certain options can be reflowed. Are you attempting to open the same file before and after the flash?

Cheers!
M
Thanks for the response, and yes the file is "reflowable" It worked on a previous rom version. I have several files that worked in different versions, but not in the new ones.

Also the option to reflow isn't even available. Before it was always available just gray if the file wasn't tagged to be reflowed.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:47 PM
N00b

manxam is a n00b

I tried.. Weird that it works in other ROM revisions. Perhaps it's the new base that Juicy is using. Select Radio works perfect on all 19xxx roms but refuses to stay running on any 2xxxx rom (Despite the cook).

Ahh well, good luck!
Old 12-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

what is the build of the one that had functional reflow?
Old 12-09-2008, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
what is the build of the one that had functional reflow?
Don't know the build number, and I don't even know if it was 2.5 LE or not. I'm pretty sure it worked on the Stock Sprint Rom and it worked on Juicy 3.5.1 Rom.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

bump.

I am still trying to find a solution and would love some help. Searching hasn't helped me much at all.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:29 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by bparvin View Post
Don't know the build number, and I don't even know if it was 2.5 LE or not. I'm pretty sure it worked on the Stock Sprint Rom and it worked on Juicy 3.5.1 Rom.
we should PM Juicy and ask... if it was in his rom then he'll most likely have no problem getting it to us...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond