PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 11:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wrecka is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Fuze: Customization issues...

Ok, as of right now, this is my home screen with TouchFlo enabled.

I've tried to install Manila Customizer, but I run into the following error message:
"This application requires a newer version of the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework than the version installed on this device."

So, what I'm trying to do is get rid of that grey block around the clock, so it's transparent and I can see more of my background image, and also change the font color on the Today screen to be a grey/silver-ish color so I can see it better.

I've have installed a few .cab's, I thought the Glass Clock would have eliminated that grey box, but it didn't. I have provided a screen shot of my programs list as well.

If anyone can help, or at least lead me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. This is an awesome community with a lot of helpful information, so I hope I can get some sort of resolution to my dilemma, thanks in advance!
Old 01-05-2009, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: HTC Fuze: Customization issues...

Welcome to the site! You can download the .net compact framework here and then check out this thread. There are many clocks to pick from, so I'm sure you can find a good transparent one.

Edit: Post 5 in this thread has the .cab file of the .net compact framework if you don't want to download the .msi from microsoft.

Edit 2: On second thought, maybe you should disregard my suggestions and keep your clock like it is. It sure is sad to see such a beautiful device tarnished with an eagles logo.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 01-05-2009 at 11:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PRO& BACK UP DIAMOND!!!!
Carrier: SPRINT SPEEEED

lcbster is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to lcbster

Sick look and howdid you get your font like that?

Old 01-05-2009, 11:49 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Also, (off topic) GO EAGLES!!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Wrecka is a n00b

Thank you very much for the the link to the framework. That helped the Manila instal, but for some reason, I still have a border around my clock, even with a downloaded one. I'm still working with it though. Any other ideas on solutions for this though?
Old 01-06-2009, 12:08 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Wrecka is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcbster View Post
Sick look and howdid you get your font like that?
I attached the cab for that font.
Attached Files
File Type: cab hand.new.cab (426.3 KB, 62 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:09 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Wrecka is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post

Edit 2: On second thought, maybe you should disregard my suggestions and keep your clock like it is. It sure is sad to see such a beautiful device tarnished with an eagles logo.

Ha ha, spare me on the hazing. I'm from Texas, I get enough of that being an Eagles fan as it is.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:14 AM
VIP Member

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrecka View Post
Ha ha, spare me on the hazing. I'm from Texas, I get enough of that being an Eagles fan as it is.
Oh no...why the hell am I helping you then? I live in Norman. But seriously, you mentioned you had tried a glass clock, have you tried a transparent one yet? I got one off of that XDA thread and it is nice.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:21 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

Wrecka is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripdub1 View Post
Oh no...why the hell am I helping you then? I live in Norman. But seriously, you mentioned you had tried a glass clock, have you tried a transparent one yet? I got one off of that XDA thread and it is nice.
Well, It seems like no matter what clock I try, it has the grey bubble around it. I just got Manilla working and got some clocks, but this is what they turn out like.

Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 AM
VIP Member

Try using a white flip clock first, and then put the transparent flip over it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond