PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   How to Flash Sprint Diamond onto Verizon Carrier? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=97375)

Yorker 11-18-2009 07:57 PM

How to Flash Sprint Diamond onto Verizon Carrier?

I've been researching this for quite a while and have come with few threads, none of which entail a step-by-step procedure. My friend is buying my Diamond from me and wants to use it on Verizon. She called Verizon to activate it with the ESN but the system did not recognize it.

How do I reset the SPL, ESN, PCl etc?

All I really need is it for to be recognized a reverted for use on Verizon. Need to know by tomorrow.

silentj 11-18-2009 08:49 PM

Re: How to Flash Sprint Diamond onto Verizon Carrier?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorker (Post 1341761)
I've been researching this for quite a while and have come with few threads, none of which entail a step-by-step procedure. My friend is buying my Diamond from me and wants to use it on Verizon. She called Verizon to activate it with the ESN but the system did not recognize it.

How do I reset the SPL, ESN, PCl etc?

All I really need is it for to be recognized a reverted for use on Verizon. Need to know by tomorrow.

Well you ll need to flash the right prl
go to corolada.com find a Verizon prl
save it on the memory card (root)
then go to ##778# settings
then click to PRL and edit
the prl you put on the memory card will pop up and click it
or on mine it said update prl then i could browse for it
then reset device

also you going to need to program the right phone right but verizon has to give you that info . to program ##000000# then change the to numbers in there to the ones they give you
HARD rest afer it auto soft rests turn phone off and on
then have Verizon try to add the ESN

good luck

Nosey 11-18-2009 09:40 PM

good luck on verizon activating the phone, I have tried since april, they won't do it, I ended up putting my sprint diamond on alltel prepaid until I figure something out

Yorker 11-19-2009 04:59 PM

Thanks, although am I correct by saying that it will work after doing those steps above?

Also, what do I have to program?
Quote:

also you going to need to program the right phone right but verizon has to give you that info . to program ##000000# then change the to numbers in there to the ones they give you
Thanks! :)

silentj 11-19-2009 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yorker (Post 1344536)
Thanks, although am I correct by saying that it will work after doing those steps above?

Also, what do I have to program?

Thanks! :)

They'll give you the MSL and MIN. which are just the phone number in most cases . But on my girls Metro one is her phone number and the other is a different number. So you'll have to have them give you that info , then have them add the ESN to the system and the phone SHOULD work .. :headbang:

Nathan_Barstow14 11-19-2009 09:44 PM

Good luck. No one in my local Verizon store would do it. Just looked at me like I was stupid.

silentj 11-20-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan_Barstow14 (Post 1345474)
Good luck. No one in my local Verizon store would do it. Just looked at me like I was stupid.

the trick is finding the right person thats coo,l to do it, main metro pcs store used to not allow you to get the info needed to flash the phones, so I found a cool guy in the middle of the mall that ran a small metro store and asked nicely.. and boom had my first htc touch back in the day on metro the same day so point being Main stores might not help but a small shop looking for quick off the books cash might =D>