PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 01:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: NA
Carrier: Sprint

bEaver_2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Best Voice GPS Software for Diamond?

I can't find a downlaod for TellMe for the diamond. Are than any other solutions?
Old 11-09-2009, 02:12 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Best Voice GPS Software for Diamond?

Here is the thread with the download to the TellMe which you where and are looking for I'm guessing...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92493

hit thanks if i helped =]
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:23 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

bEaver_2 is a n00b

I love the speach to text, but I realy need audio GPS instructions like several GPS navigators have. Like the ones that tell you to turn in left in 1000ft. That way I don't have to look down at my phone while driving and endanger everyone around me. Is there a program for windows mobile that can do that?
Old 11-10-2009, 03:25 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Have you used the sprint nav? When i had it spoke lol... or was i on drugs...? lol mmmm I'm not really the gps guy ( only 17 ) hardly find myself traveling anywhere lol... but perhaps try looking up into that so called tom tom i always hear people talking about.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:50 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

bEaver_2 is a n00b

Ugh, the ROM I'm using deleted Sprint navigation. How can I get it back?
http://navigation.sprint.com/getit.html

I went there but their direction don't make sense at all. Is there anywhere else I can download it?

I'm only 18 and I need GPS navigation just because I got a new Field Service Technician job where I drive around to businesses and consumers to fix their laptops that have on-site repair warranties. So I need GPS really badly. Bing works well but I really can't afford to be looking down to see where I'm going, nearly hit someone yesterday doing that.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:11 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Here you go mate, try the cab supplied by the user in the second post in the following link I will give you. enjoy =]

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=38283

If it does not work let us know in a reply.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:15 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

bEaver_2 is a n00b

Thanks a ton! Exactly what I was looking for!
You might have just saved someone's life.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:23 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

Thanks, nice knowing i might have just saved someone's life, people dying is sad thing in life =\ I hope it worked out for you mate. feel free to reply if you have any other questions.

- Phillip
Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

bEaver_2 is a n00b

One last question Phillip, I need to buy a dashboard or windshield stand so I can set my phone up in my car.
Do the $6 ones actually work?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Car-Mount-Holder...item25562f110c
OR do I need to buy one of the $15 ones?
Old 11-11-2009, 09:14 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Hello, yes I'm not much of the gps / car person put together but it should be fine by the link of the one you send bro so go for it, the ebay page says it all =]

It uses for holding HTC Touch Diamond in any direction
With simple sucker, suit for any kinds of place, like: Glass surface, flat desk and windshield of moter vehicles and so on
It can be adjusted at any direction and in any tightness, it is convenient and practical
Special for HTC Touch Diamond only

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond