PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anybody working on a rom with Manila 2.5?

Anything in the works. I think there is one out for the TP. I'm kind of getting bored with my diamond!
Old 11-02-2009, 04:53 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Anybody working on a rom with Manila 2.5?

I am trying too. Have had some issues getting it to boot. I learned some new things today and hopefully can get one built tonight. If so, I may put it up for download.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-02-2009, 05:01 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Moved to the HTC Diamond forum.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I am trying too. Have had some issues getting it to boot. I learned some new things today and hopefully can get one built tonight. If so, I may put it up for download.
I'll keep my eye out for it. I'm even willing to do some beta testing. Even if it doesn't work 100% just post it for people to try out.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:24 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
I'll keep my eye out for it. I'm even willing to do some beta testing. Even if it doesn't work 100% just post it for people to try out.
Yeah well the guys that originally posted the first port have stated on their thread that they will be releasing an updated port version. Not sure if I want to wait on that or just build with the current port. We will see. I wont be home til 930 pm est so hopefully it will drop within that time.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / Samsung Moment

mistabusta is just getting started

I got bored too, so I'm learning the Visual Kitchen because I have nothing better to do while my babies nap.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

You may want to wait though, manila 2.5 1918 was a beta release, it is has some bugs which go beyond issues caused by the WVGA to VGA port.

I almost have a rom running, but the bugs are very similar to those found in the original Rhodium (beta manila 2.0), I'd wait till 1920, see if he goes as far as to fix all the scrolling issues, (which probably requires programming skills) like what was done with the manila 2.1 port.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:43 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
You may want to wait though, manila 2.5 1918 was a beta release, it is has some bugs which go beyond issues caused by the WVGA to VGA port.

I almost have a rom running, but the bugs are very similar to those found in the original Rhodium (beta manila 2.0), I'd wait till 1920, see if he goes as far as to fix all the scrolling issues, (which probably requires programming skills) like what was done with the manila 2.1 port.

I agree, I've got it working but alot of bugs, hopefully 1920 will be out soon
Old 11-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Is there any time table for 1920? I'm a tired sprint diamond owner that doesn't want to upgrade to the tp2. I am out of options until sprint gets off their butt and releases I nice wm 6.5 phone. What is going on sprint?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond