PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Sprint
Carrier: Sprint

ruben8448 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question with Caulkins Rom

So i download the newest rom from Caulkin and i installed spb shell along side it. I love the rom, it runs great but on the main screen of the spb shell the start menu blocks my other commands for spb shell at the bottom. Is there any way i can remove this from the main menu?
Old 11-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Hello. My name is Success
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP
Re: Question with Caulkins Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben8448 View Post
So i download the newest rom from Caulkin and i installed spb shell along side it. I love the rom, it runs great but on the main screen of the spb shell the start menu blocks my other commands for spb shell at the bottom. Is there any way i can remove this from the main menu?

You need to cook SPB with the 21869 build. The start menu will be at the top instead of the bottom which will not effect SPB in any way. If you don't know how to cook or simply don't feel like it then simply download his SPB rom.

<---- Continuation Of The GTX Sense Theme---->
Old 11-02-2009, 04:59 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Question with Caulkins Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
You need to cook SPB with the 21869 build. The start menu will be at the top instead of the bottom which will not effect SPB in any way. If you don't know how to cook or simply don't feel like it then simply download his SPB rom.
Not necessarily. You can disable the position fix installed into 6.5.1 roms and spb will fit fine.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond