PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 12:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

crackedvenom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
help cant recieve mms ["in order to send/download..]

Ive got the arcsoft cab installed. i just keep getting the stupid message popping up "in order to send/download mm message the active connection, blah blah. i click yes and it just pops back up in about a minute. can someone please help?

im on the mighty rom right now. any other info just ask

Last edited by crackedvenom; 10-20-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:47 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: help cant recieve mms ["in order to send/download..]

Hello are you installed a sprint arcsoft cab? I think you to install a Verizon arcsoft cab,,, is your server settings set to Alltel/Verizon
Old 10-20-2009, 01:25 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

crackedvenom is a n00b

no i clicked the alltel one. thats what im on
Old 10-20-2009, 01:26 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

crackedvenom is a n00b

since alltel is soon to be verizon should i get that one
Old 10-20-2009, 01:43 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm not sure tbh, can you perhaps post in the full exact message it gives you? and try installed the Verizon arcsoft cab and Verizon server... since altel is owned by Verizon now correct in some areas? bare with me as I'm sleepy :s

Edit... please try this but i think you should perform a hard reset to try this out and see if it works!

first install remove picturemail and arcsoft cab...

" Then install the attached DCD carrier cab
Then install the version of Arcsoft attached to this post.
Then open your messages and click munu then click pics/video options
Then go into the server tabs and make sure its set to connect via Alltel wireless.
DONE! "

Thanks to Yearn and others for the cabs!

Hit thanks if i helped. let me know if it works or not!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 10-20-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:47 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

crackedvenom is a n00b

done. now i have to wait for someone to send me a picture message and ill see if it works
Old 10-20-2009, 03:51 AM
@Febby or @iFebby

I hope it all works well for you, You can go ahead and PM your number and I'll be glad to send you a quick fast picture if you would like me to, of course tho safety first so you don't have to, or just E-mail your number a picture or such... not sure if that works tho lol.. Good luck mate! if it doesn't work let me know... Night!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:42 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

crackedvenom is a n00b

hmm the message showed up but no picture. do i need to be in good reception cause around here its not very good. i mean i get crystal clear reception with 0-1 bars so idk. maybe thats the problem
Old 10-20-2009, 02:34 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackedvenom View Post
hmm the message showed up but no picture. do i need to be in good reception cause around here its not very good. i mean i get crystal clear reception with 0-1 bars so idk. maybe thats the problem

I'll send you another one right now in a bit after I finish working on something with my Brother. we will fix it tho =D i hope :S
Old 10-20-2009, 02:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

crackedvenom is a n00b

haha, thanks for the help, appreciate it !

edit::

ill also try and look at the messages when i goto work and get better reception, see if thats the problem or not

Last edited by crackedvenom; 10-20-2009 at 02:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond