PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   loved my diamond until now (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90569)

toenail 10-14-2009 12:57 AM

loved my diamond until now

i loved my diamond so much that ive really just been waiting for the diamond2 to be released.. the wife had a blackberry so we upgraded her device to the new sprint htc hero.. it came in today and gosh darnet, i love that little son of a gun and in all honestly the images ive seen online dont give the phone any justice, i think this is one of those stick it in your hands to appreciate it type of devices.. the phone is tough, doesnt feel like a cheap device and honestly its even smaller than i imagined.. ive been sitting here thinking about getting one for myself as well but i just dont wanna have the same exact phone as the wife. i hoping that sprint releases a hero in another color or something cause I WANT THIS PHONE.. i talked the wife into letting me take it with me to work so i can transfer all her numbers but that was really just an excuse to play with it more.. not only is the phone pretty awesome looking but it also comes with android so thats another thing that has me all pumped up.. that is one enjoyable operating system.. just thought id share incase youve been waiting for the diamond2.. i even like the way the hero looks over the diamond2 anyways

wmdunn 10-14-2009 07:47 AM

Re: loved my diamond until now

Quote:

Originally Posted by toenail (Post 1236443)
i loved my diamond so much that ive really just been waiting for the diamond2 to be released.. the wife had a blackberry so we upgraded her device to the new sprint htc hero.. it came in today and damn, i love that little bastard and in all honestly the images ive seen online dont give the phone any justice, i think this is one of those stick it in your hands to appreciate it type of devices.. the phone is tough, doesnt feel like a cheap device and honestly its even smaller than i imagined.. ive been sitting here thinking about getting one for myself as well but i just dont wanna have the same exact phone as the wife. i hoping that sprint releases a hero in another color or something cause I WANT THIS PHONE.. i talked the wife into letting me take it with me to work so i can transfer all her numbers but that was really just an excuse to play with it more.. not only is the phone pretty badass looking but it also comes with android so thats another thing that has me all pumped up.. that is a funass operating system.. just thought id share incase youve been waiting for the diamond2.. i even like the way the hero looks over the diamond2 anyways

Sounds like you've got the fever ... probably should just go for it. What kind of shape is your Diamond in?

bleeblak8 10-14-2009 11:18 AM

That is very sweet. I have been looking at the reviews and there really isn't anything bad to say about the phone. Just hope Verizon comes out with something like that soon.

MrObvious 10-14-2009 03:45 PM

This should be in the Hero section. I've flagged it for the mods to move.

bradart 10-14-2009 04:45 PM

Also, how did the swear filter miss all of that?

wesscoggin 10-14-2009 04:49 PM

evidently when you omit the space between the word before and the swear word the filter doesn't recognize it as a swearword.

bradart 10-14-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wesscoggin (Post 1237617)
evidently when you omit the space between the word before and the swear word the filter doesn't recognize it as a swearword.

Thats a shame

toenail 10-15-2009 12:44 AM

edited to post to take out the swear words.. sorry didnt really realized i wrote those words.. wasnt trying to beat the system in any way just was writing what i was thinking.. :p

jonnythan 10-15-2009 09:48 AM

I sold my Diamond and got the Hero. I couldn't be happier.

CaliBoyPhillip 10-16-2009 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonnythan (Post 1238619)
I sold my Diamond and got the Hero. I couldn't be happier.

How is the hero treating you? I'm considering the choice of getting one or waiting for the next top android or wm phone.. What i use mainly on my diamond is Instant messenger and text / youtube / hear music / surf the net. I don't really use most those hardcore features others do so seems like it would fit me will? what keeps me from switching is most expensive app's I've invested in lol