PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Diamond Chefs (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90247)

chrisloveskaos 10-12-2009 09:04 PM

Diamond Chefs

:headbang:To any diamond chef , we cdma touch pro users are hurting over here,
so if anyone interested in taking the time to port their Art-roms , i know i would love it and i am sure many more would too

thxs:protest:

bikeandestroyx 10-12-2009 09:06 PM

Re: Diamond Chefs

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos (Post 1232931)
so if anyone interested in taking the time to port their Art-roms , i know i would love it and i am sure many more would too

Why dont you try out caulk's kitchen and cook up your own caulkin rom? Its very very simple caulk has everything setup for you already. Just select what you want and flash away!

smiznith 10-12-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos (Post 1232931)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx (Post 1232937)
Why dont you try out caulk's kitchen and cook up your own caulkin rom? Its very very simple caulk has everything setup for you already. Just select what you want and flash away!

either that option or drop some roms. I guess i can try to make mine a tp rom also.....

bikeandestroyx 10-12-2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiznith (Post 1232942)
either that option or drop some roms. I guess i can try to make mine a tp rom also.....

It is pretty easy, just switch oem drivers in your kitchen and oemxipkernels. Reg settings are universal between the devices, the tp doesnt have fm radio though and it has flash. So i usually drop fm radio for tp rom and include hTorch.

mwalt2 10-12-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx (Post 1233010)
It is pretty easy, just switch oem drivers in your kitchen and oemxipkernels. Reg settings are universal between the devices, the tp doesnt have fm radio though and it has flash. So i usually drop fm radio for tp rom and include hTorch.

Most people use calk's kitchen to make their ROMs, so making a TP rom would be as easy as selecting RAPH*** from the drop down list :).

bikeandestroyx 10-12-2009 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwalt2 (Post 1233103)
Most people use calk's kitchen to make their ROMs, so making a TP rom would be as easy as selecting RAPH*** from the drop down list :).

Yeah thats true haha forgot caulk has his set up like that.

indagroove 10-13-2009 01:25 AM

OP, you're joking, right? There are prolly twice as many TP ROMs as Diamond ROMs available.

bikeandestroyx 10-13-2009 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indagroove (Post 1233571)
OP, you're joking, right? There are prolly twice as many TP ROMs as Diamond ROMs available.

I think he is saying that the tp roms don't get updated as much? Idk though.

smiznith 10-13-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indagroove (Post 1233571)

yea it looks as if the TP's are not being worked on but maybe once a month and not sure if there is that many manila 2.1 ones either... idk... ill try it sometime this week. My issue is going to be updating all my custom images to work via landscape

megagprime 10-13-2009 12:03 PM

Wirelessly posted (indestructableDiamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos

need new energy vga rom (diam&raph) before i kill my gf!

CozBoogie 10-13-2009 12:10 PM

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz