PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Diamond Chefs

To any diamond chef , we cdma touch pro users are hurting over here,
so if anyone interested in taking the time to port their Art-roms , i know i would love it and i am sure many more would too

thxs
Old 10-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Diamond Chefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post
so if anyone interested in taking the time to port their Art-roms , i know i would love it and i am sure many more would too

thxs
Why dont you try out caulk's kitchen and cook up your own caulkin rom? Its very very simple caulk has everything setup for you already. Just select what you want and flash away!
Old 10-12-2009, 09:07 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos View Post

thxs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Why dont you try out caulk's kitchen and cook up your own caulkin rom? Its very very simple caulk has everything setup for you already. Just select what you want and flash away!
either that option or drop some roms. I guess i can try to make mine a tp rom also.....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
either that option or drop some roms. I guess i can try to make mine a tp rom also.....
It is pretty easy, just switch oem drivers in your kitchen and oemxipkernels. Reg settings are universal between the devices, the tp doesnt have fm radio though and it has flash. So i usually drop fm radio for tp rom and include hTorch.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
It is pretty easy, just switch oem drivers in your kitchen and oemxipkernels. Reg settings are universal between the devices, the tp doesnt have fm radio though and it has flash. So i usually drop fm radio for tp rom and include hTorch.
Most people use calk's kitchen to make their ROMs, so making a TP rom would be as easy as selecting RAPH*** from the drop down list .
Old 10-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Most people use calk's kitchen to make their ROMs, so making a TP rom would be as easy as selecting RAPH*** from the drop down list .
Yeah thats true haha forgot caulk has his set up like that.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:25 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

OP, you're joking, right? There are prolly twice as many TP ROMs as Diamond ROMs available.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:40 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
OP, you're joking, right? There are prolly twice as many TP ROMs as Diamond ROMs available.
I think he is saying that the tp roms don't get updated as much? Idk though.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:41 AM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
yea it looks as if the TP's are not being worked on but maybe once a month and not sure if there is that many manila 2.1 ones either... idk... ill try it sometime this week. My issue is going to be updating all my custom images to work via landscape
Old 10-13-2009, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: telus.sucks

megagprime is becoming a great contributor
Wirelessly posted (indestructableDiamond: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisloveskaos

thxs
need new energy vga rom (diam&raph) before i kill my gf!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond