PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 05:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: manilla 2.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en))

I was thinking about putting my chef hat back on just for this reason....
Could be like old times again ... can't wait!
Old 10-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

Ive managed to dump a nbh for a tp with manila 2.5 if anyones intrested in the files to see if they can finaly build a cdma diamond version let me know and ill upload what i have.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:20 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentz313 View Post
Ive managed to dump a nbh for a tp with manila 2.5 if anyones intrested in the files to see if they can finaly build a cdma diamond version let me know and ill upload what i have.
It's kinda pointless really. If you were to get a list of the programs cooked in and the OEMs for Manila 2.5 you might see if you could cook it in via Calk's Kitchen.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

So in other words to hard for me. Thanks though
Old 10-19-2009, 08:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I've cooked up a ROM using WM 6.5.1 and Manila 2.5... The only bug I've got in it is that I can't open the menu to configure the weather, but that isn't a big problem, since 2.5 can GPS your current location as a Weather place. I'm just stuck in fahrenheit (I'm Canadian, I learned Celcius as a kid ) but that's not a big deal. I'll upload now for anyone that's interested, suggestions are welcome!

EDIT:
Uploaded! [Download ROM]
Please note, this ROM was designed for Telus Diamonds, but should run on any CDMA device! Only tested on my Telus Diamond!!

I found this on xda he says its cdma but i dont know for sure if it is or not he could be playing a horrible unfunny joke. Is there anyway to tell if its a cdma rom for sure?
Old 10-19-2009, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I've cooked up a ROM using WM 6.5.1 and Manila 2.5... The only bug I've got in it is that I can't open the menu to configure the weather, but that isn't a big problem, since 2.5 can GPS your current location as a Weather place. I'm just stuck in fahrenheit (I'm Canadian, I learned Celcius as a kid ) but that's not a big deal. I'll upload now for anyone that's interested, suggestions are welcome!

EDIT:
Uploaded! [Download ROM]
Please note, this ROM was designed for Telus Diamonds, but should run on any CDMA device! Only tested on my Telus Diamond!!

I found this on xda he says its cdma but i dont know for sure if it is or not he could be playing a horrible unfunny joke. Is there anyway to tell if its a cdma rom for sure?
If you cooked the ROM, don't you know if it's CDMA? I mean, did you use cdma drivers or put GSM ones in there? TF3D isn't cdma/gsm specific for almost all of the files. I believe with yoztag's 2.1 port, there was just 1 manila file that needed to be made cdma-specific so text messaging would function correctly.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I didnt cook it i just posted the text the guy wrote from xda. I know it sounds in that post like i cooked it but it was some one else and i can confirm it is cdma.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

EDIT:
Uploaded! [Download ROM]

I think this was confirmed to be manila 2.1. The original poster had no idea and thought it was 2.5.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

I hear the VGA port is almost done....I got my hands on a recent version but does not launch....as soon as 2.5 is 100% & released I'll be cookin it up...

I am diggin this yozgatg 2.1 version I have cooked up, very nice!
Old 10-20-2009, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
I hear the VGA port is almost done....I got my hands on a recent version but does not launch....as soon as 2.5 is 100% & released I'll be cookin it up...

I am diggin this yozgatg 2.1 version I have cooked up, very nice!
Care to share the OMJ version of 2.1?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond