PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: alltel

runkittyrun is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I use alltel Diamond on Verizon?

wow, no wonder there is so much confusion

MrObvious your very knowledgeable and i have great respect for you and really am not trying to start an argument but just want to make this issue less confusing, perhappes you have some inside verizon knowledge i do not? i've personal spoke to over 12 verizon reps this week alone, both full verizon reps and converted alltel reps and they have all told me the same thing, that the data is not compatible with alltel phone on verizon rate plan, to which i reply i can program teh data to match up and work, then i usally get anwser that the esn change will trigger error msg in teh reps system that will stop the change and has something to do with device inccompatible with rate plan and that it is not possible unless moved back to an alltel legacy plan which can only be done for a limited window

is there something else your aware of?
Old 10-09-2009, 01:08 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I use alltel Diamond on Verizon?

Go to an Alltel plan. They are probably cheaper anyway. Maybe you can find an independent dealer to do it for you. I didn't realize that you had been talking to people already.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond