PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 06:59 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx
Ordering Start Menu in 6.5 while cooking - help?

Need a rundown on how to get it all ordered.

Halp?

Donate if you like my work!
Old 09-24-2009, 11:30 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Ordering Start Menu in 6.5 while cooking - help?

Which Kitchen? I think it's pretty much alphabetical. IDK.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:46 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Need a rundown on how to get it all ordered.

Halp?
The icon position info is stored here:
HKLM\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start\ in the registry. There is a key for every shortcut. The value in the key called RANK (inside one of the shortcut keys) determines position.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:30 AM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Threadstarter

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP

Awesome, thanks.

Do you know how it's ordered in terms of 1 is far top left, 2 is ?
Old 09-26-2009, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Find showaco's restart at xda herman forum and use that. It moves things and orders them in the start menu. You can compare registry changes before and after moving things to figure out how it works or just search at xda for ways to order it.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:35 PM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Awesome, thanks.

Do you know how it's ordered in terms of 1 is far top left, 2 is ?
Well it's actually nowhere near 1 and 2. The top left starts at 999 if I remember correctly. Then it goes down one everytime you go to the right one. Then it starts the next row always on the left. I'm not sure if that makes sense to you, idk why they made it so weird and complicated but yea. If you need more help, just PM me and I can walk you through it more in depth.

dwizzy130
Old 09-27-2009, 08:27 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Threadstarter

I figured a much simpler solution.

Just cooked the final ROM, ordered my start menu, exported the key and cooking it in
Old 09-27-2009, 08:30 PM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
I figured a much simpler solution.

Just cooked the final ROM, ordered my start menu, exported the key and cooking it in
I did the same, but instead of cooking it in, I made it into a cab so I can have it in any ROM. Glad to hear you figured it out.

dwizzy130
Old 09-27-2009, 08:33 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Threadstarter

NVM Didn't work =/
Old 09-27-2009, 08:34 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
I did the same, but instead of cooking it in, I made it into a cab so I can have it in any ROM. Glad to hear you figured it out.

dwizzy130
I hit Start, dragged my icons around, then exported the key.

Not sure that it is what I want though =/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond