PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 09:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

1gottatank is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MightyRom6 - no activesync issue

I am unable to use Activesync or Device Storage after upgrading to MR6. I searched the forum and found similar threads about this.

I tried a hard reset using volume + power + enter + reset. I tried a soft reset by clearing out storage. I tried to unlock it again using "Diamond Unlocker." I made sure "enable faster data synch" was turned off in the settings. I restarted my computer and diamond numerous times.

It has been two hours and I ran out of stuff to try. Anyone have any other ideas I looked over?

Last edited by 1gottatank; 09-18-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Forgot a detail.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:02 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: MightyRom6 - no activesync issue

I think your trying to say you device won't be detected in your pc at all? Try entering boot loader ion your phone and connect your device to your pc and try flashing to shipped... if that doesn't work perhaps it is your Data cable that's messed up ao checkif it charges your device when connect, if it does carge but doesn't detect it then it's the data cable bro because i had that happen to me as well, the cable messed up after a while. Hit thanks if i helped you =]
Old 09-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

1gottatank is a n00b

I have three different cables, one came with my original Diamond, another came with the replacement, and the third is a generic usb to miniUSB, they all charge the device, but the device isn't recognized by the computer.

How do I enter the bootloader? I tried using volume down + reset but it just restarted the phone.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:31 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

sorry but u need to post in mightyrom6 if thats what ur having a problem with. also please use the search within mighty6, someone probably has solved that 4 u. thanks 4 your coop
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:11 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Hello heres how to enter boot loader and hopefully good enf explain tut by me on doing the whole process i told you to do.... note it's a copy and paste from an original time.

" Hey Megaleprechaun try this... I think maybe you installed a messed up ROM such as a recently one called MiightyROM victor 06.09.09 i think i don't remember but I've posted this around in places...

Hey for those of you who can't flash to another ROM due to no pc connection being detected. do this just incase there isn't a fix or such... i posted this in sph..

How to fix this.....

Step 1... enter the bootloader (" Power button + volume down button while the phone is starting, basically the same way you would have installed it, but no back button. "

step 2... Download a ROM folder or if you Have another ROM file ready then no need to download one.

step 3... While in bootloader open up the ROM folder with the new ROM you want to flash and open up " ROMUpdateUtility " file and follow steps as if you were flashing a new ROM.

I Give thanks to owen i believe that's how you spell his name.

P.s it would be best if you can flash back to sprint ROM which can be download directly via " ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Stock%20R...nt_Shipped.rar " thanks and hope this works :] hit thanks if it works for you. "

hit thanks if it works out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond