PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
help with ActiveSync

All of a sudden when I plug in my phone I can't get the drive mode or activesync to work at all. It charges fine and when it asks me if I want AS or Drive on the phone, but nothing shows up on my computer, I've tried it with 3 different computers and no luck, so I flashed back to Stock, same thing. AS worked for about 10 seconds, now I can't get it to work no matter what I do. The cord is a little frayed, but I figure if it charges and the phone shows its connected why wouldn't any computers recognize it?

Could it be an actual problem with the phone where I'd have to return it?
Old 09-21-2009, 09:32 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro: Mozilla/5.0 (; U; ; rv:1.8.1) Gecko/20061208 Firefox/2.0.0 Opera 9.5)

the cord can charge the device and not work with AS or drive. you should try a diffrent cord. at the very least, you can hurt your computer/phone if the cord shorts.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:15 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: help with ActiveSync

OK well I can get another cheap usb cord online then I guess, thanks for the info.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond