PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 12:35 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mightyrom6 has *ruined* my diamond -- Won't reboot w/out hard reset

Hopefully he has this figured out

Don't want hate mail or anything of that sort. :P
Old 09-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarAxe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hopefully he has this figured out

Don't want hate mail or anything of that sort. :P
Hopefully he DOESN'T have this figured out. We'll be just a wee bit less likely to read inane, irrational, ROM-targeted disrespect on the Diamond forum.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jhogan99 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
Now, onto business. Flash shipped>hard reset>flash custom>hard reset>clear internal
I was having the same problem and this worked for me. Thanks.
Old 12-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

THUNDER02 is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Mightyrom6 has *ruined* my diamond -- Won't reboot w/out hard reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
here... please try reading a couple of recent post and sticky threads before posting too bro.

i posted this yesterday night so yeah here's a copy and paste of my lil mini tut lol...

" Hey Megaleprechaun try this... I think maybe you installed a messed up ROM such as a recently one called MiightyROM victor 06.09.09 i think i don't remember but I've posted this around in places...

Hey for those of you who can't flash to another ROM due to no pc connection being detected. do this just incase there isn't a fix or such... i posted this in sph..

How to fix this.....

Step 1... enter the bootloader (" Power button + volume down button while the phone is starting, basically the same way you would have installed it, but no back button. "

step 2... Download a ROM folder or if you Have another ROM file ready then no need to download one.

step 3... While in bootloader open up the ROM folder with the new ROM you want to flash and open up " ROMUpdateUtility " file and follow steps as if you were flashing a new ROM.

I Give thanks to owen i believe that's how you spell his name.

P.s it would be best if you can flash back to sprint ROM which can be download directly via " ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Stock%20R...nt_Shipped.rar " thanks and hope this works :] hit thanks if it works for you. "

hit thanks if ya want, bye.

oh yeah and here's a good useful sticky link " http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57013 " the recovering bricked diamond or so is at the bottom of the first thread.

I was unlocking my phone (the HTC Touch Pro 2 <SPRINT>) and I was using a Diamond unlocker (I thought it would be fine), but during the process there was a connection error and now my phone seems to be bricked. I can't get it to even turn on, get to a bootloader screen, or anything even remotely close.
The one odd thing that it does though, is when I connect it to my computer, it pops up and my computer recognizes there is a device there. In my Device Manager there is an unknown device called: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM. I have tried every combination of two buttons, including holding down the reset button with all of them, but nothing gets me anywhere.
If anyone could help, AND PLEASE somebody tell me , that it can be save it
;9
Old 12-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

THUNDER02 is a n00b
Unhappy Re: Mightyrom6 has *ruined* my diamond -- Won't reboot w/out hard reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
thanks waraxe i hit the thanks button. I'm assuming the rom from the htc website works. Thanks I'll try and post back.

MAYBE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO COULD HELP ME,
I was unlocking my phone (the HTC Touch Pro 2 <SPRINT>) and I was using a Diamond unlocker (I thought it would be fine), but during the process there was a connection error and now my phone seems to be bricked. I can't get it to even turn on, get to a bootloader screen, or anything even remotely close.
The one odd thing that it does though, is when I connect it to my computer, it pops up and my computer recognizes there is a device there. In my Device Manager there is an unknown device called: Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM. I have tried every combination of two buttons, including holding down the reset button with all of them, but nothing gets me anywhere.
If anyone could help, AND PLEASE somebody tell me , that it can be save it
;9

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond