PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

DiamondsAreForever is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wm finger friendly(er)?

anyone heard any news on any roms being cooked with build 23412 or later? eh hem NRG...
Old 09-18-2009, 04:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Re: wm finger friendly(er)?

You should post this in the regualr diamond forum, not the upgrade one . Calkulin has 23412 in his kitchen if you want to use it. I don't think the UI is any more finger friendly that the 23052/2304* SYS. It just has the new contact utility from what I've seen (maybe that's what you mean).
Old 09-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

23052 isthe latests with all the enhancements. Im working on my rom with that sys.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
23052 isthe latests with all the enhancements. Im working on my rom with that sys.

I see your last rom posted...very nice work. I'll give it a try.=D>
Old 09-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
I see your last rom posted...very nice work. I'll give it a try.=D>
thanks man, theres some bugs you might want to wait off till i upload next version, it was my first attempt at a diamond rom.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

6.5.1 is shaping up to be very finger friendly.
i find myself using the stylus less and less.

we just need bigger screens! bring on the 4"+ screens!!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:43 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the general Diamond Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 09-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
6.5.1 is shaping up to be very finger friendly.
i find myself using the stylus less and less.

we just need bigger screens! bring on the 4"+ screens!!
Very surprised to hear this from you Torx considering you still love using the standard on screen keyboard with the stylus lol
Old 09-21-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Threadstarter

DiamondsAreForever is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You should post this in the regualr diamond forum, not the upgrade one . Calkulin has 23412 in his kitchen if you want to use it. I don't think the UI is any more finger friendly that the 23052/2304* SYS. It just has the new contact utility from what I've seen (maybe that's what you mean).
I guess I'm not sure which build it was introduced in, but I was talking about the 'x' buttun in the lower portion of the screen and all the new finger friendly goodies they now have on the bottom of the screen.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:14 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsAreForever View Post
I guess I'm not sure which build it was introduced in, but I was talking about the 'x' buttun in the lower portion of the screen and all the new finger friendly goodies they now have on the bottom of the screen.
the 234xx series has the 6.5.1 versions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond