PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Need new Full housing for CDMA Sprint Diamond

I need the full housing front back inside and all for the htc diamond for sprint. I tried ebay and found one for Verizon xv6950 but the guy has pictures of the gsm version where the sim card goes and i compared that one to the pictures of the gsm service manual and they match.... so he has the gsm and not cdma version http://cgi.ebay.com/new-housing-cove...d=p3286.c0.m14

does anyone know were i can get the cdma version full housing for sprint or altell as they should be the same phone right?
Old 09-19-2009, 06:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Need new Full housing for CDMA Sprint Diamond

Check out my thread over here >
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=77666
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 09-28-2009, 03:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

erikcave is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
I need the full housing front back inside and all for the htc diamond for sprint. I tried ebay and found one for Verizon xv6950 but the guy has pictures of the gsm version where the sim card goes and i compared that one to the pictures of the gsm service manual and they match.... so he has the gsm and not cdma version http://cgi.ebay.com/new-housing-cove...d=p3286.c0.m14

does anyone know were i can get the cdma version full housing for sprint or altell as they should be the same phone right?
I have a dead Diamond that I accidentally took swimming. Are you wanting to buy the casing?

Erik
Old 09-28-2009, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I don't think swapping out the Case is that simple.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/Vouge

cardriver is keeping up the good workcardriver is keeping up the good work

i think it should be easier than the touch pro...OMG...im not one to brag but ive repaired phones before but the TP not fun at all. i had to replace the digitizer on one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond