PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia2
Carrier: bell

jaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
One question :)

Not sure if this fits in this forum but i was using energy rom and i flashed a different radio on my phone which messed it up. My question is if i flash back to the original rom or back to energy will it also change the radio back or am i stuck till i find a bell radio??? Thanks to anyone who can help
Old 09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: One question :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytuu View Post
Not sure if this fits in this forum but i was using energy rom and i flashed a different radio on my phone which messed it up. My question is if i flash back to the original rom or back to energy will it also change the radio back or am i stuck till i find a bell radio??? Thanks to anyone who can help
Could you be more specific about what messed up means?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell

goldengraham is becoming a great contributor

Define "messed up". If you flashed another CDMA rom and it is asking you for connection login information just hit ok and it should work fine. If i was you I'd try the Sprint 1.11.00F radio. I'm on Bell and I'm using it and it works the best I've found
Old 09-16-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

robsta is keeping up the good workrobsta is keeping up the good work

We need more clues...do you get a signal at all? What works and doesn't work specifically? Can you make calls? Hopefully you get a signal because if you flashed the wrong or corrupt radio, its usually hard to fix. Not impossible, but hard.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:39 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it wont change the radio, you will have to find another radio that works and flash that.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia2
Carrier: bell
Threadstarter

jaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on repjaytuu is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i had data connection but would not dial out calls :S

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond