PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm treo 800w
Carrier: Metro PCS

sebasx10r is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Diamond (CDMA) Housing Help please !

Okay so i got a USED HTC DIAMOND (CDMA) Everythign works perfectly fine but the housing is very scratched up like im talking abotu serious scratches and so is the screen. Ive been looking all over the web for the housing for my phone but i dont find one of the same model or one i can use . This is the phone " http://www.newlaunches.com/entry_ima..._diamond_1.jpg " . i searched ebay. cnn.cn alot of sites but none of them have it for this model i only find the Diamond P3700 and idk if i can use that but yeah if anyone would please help me on finding a housing for this phone i really need and i will apreciate it. thanks in advance please respond :]
Old 09-13-2009, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: HTC Diamond (CDMA) Housing Help please !

I have an extra diamond you could probably use....the usb port broke on it and I couldn't flash back to stock so it keeps going in an endless cycle of hard resets. I claimed in via asurion so it has a bad esn. But the screen and body should be in decent shape...I kept a screen protector on it since day one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: HTC Diamond (CDMA) Housing Help please !

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebasx10r View Post
Okay so i got a USED HTC DIAMOND (CDMA) Everythign works perfectly fine but the housing is very scratched up like im talking abotu serious scratches and so is the screen. Ive been looking all over the web for the housing for my phone but i dont find one of the same model or one i can use . This is the phone " http://www.newlaunches.com/entry_ima..._diamond_1.jpg " . i searched ebay. cnn.cn alot of sites but none of them have it for this model i only find the Diamond P3700 and idk if i can use that but yeah if anyone would please help me on finding a housing for this phone i really need and i will apreciate it. thanks in advance please respond :]
Check out this thread I started awhile ago >

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=77666

I think it will have information you are looking for and alot more
Let me know in that thread if anything helped you out there, and if so, what site you ended up contacting.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond