PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

hm_crespo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Original Sprint Rom

I have been looking everywhere without any luck. I Need the original Sprint Rom, before the update from April. Any ideas of where to find it?
Thanks!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Original Sprint Rom

just curious, what's wrong with the newer one?

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:55 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Hello do you mean this one?

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Diamond/Stock%20R...rint_Stock.rar

Press thanks ya want :P hope it's that one...

edit: just thought I'd throw this in... heres another user who had asked the same and they linked him to the ROM u supplied..

source: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43871

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 09-02-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm_crespo View Post
I have been looking everywhere without any luck. I Need the original Sprint Rom, before the update from April. Any ideas of where to find it?
Thanks!

In the Unlocker thread there is a cab for Sprint Shipped...thats what you want.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062

Old 09-02-2009, 11:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The original ROM had loads of Bugs
But you must have your reasons for wanting it.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 09-03-2009, 01:02 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

So which one is the original one... the stock one i posted or shipped one people haha because i read in xda somewhere as well stating stock was oem oh well lol
Old 09-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
So which one is the original one... the stock one i posted or shipped one people haha because i read in xda somewhere as well stating stock was oem oh well lol

Shipped ROM will take you back to original factory settings, as in when they shipped the phones from the factory to the different carriers.

Stock ROM is the ROM but without the radio and isn't an official release.

That's my understanding at least.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Mobile-8

jonidesobry is a n00b

where can i download sprint diamond rom for asia/worldwide?
Old 09-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Threadstarter

hm_crespo is a n00b

Thanks a lot for all the responses. The reason I need the Original Rom from sprint is because the new rom update from sprint has more bugs than I'm willing to live with. Whenever I text the first letter disapears, it doesnt stay on ring and vibrate, and the clock on the uper right corner is always on, always blocking the battery Even on the today screen.
Th older Sprint rom didnt have any of those issues. Thats why im looking to replace the new rom with the old one.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:08 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

*cough*MightyROM4*cough*

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond