PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamon
Carrier: Boost Mobile

nimarad is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond on BOOST MOBILE no Internet

i just unlocked my HTC touch diamond and switched it over to Boost CDMA from Sprint. all is fine except Internet.

I have tried Mighty Rom 6 , Juicy 8 . tried to coppy all the setting in QPST Config. from a boost phone to the Diamond.

nothing works, can someone plz help me with this?

Thank you
Old 09-04-2009, 06:14 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Diamond on BOOST MOBILE no Internet

hey i don't kow if it will work but I'm leaning on the it won't work side by what happen in this thread, http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65859

good luck bro hope i helped your issue and feel free to perhaps press thanks

Edit: I just did some searching for you but maybe try what this person said in this thread here..

" yes its activated now. I can do video or what ever and its not the chip im suing the CDMA network. they have CDMA down south I have instructions. I've dont it 5 times for friends. I have picture mail, Tethering 3g EDGE, Great coverage unlimited for 50 dollars, EVERYTHING,

Its this simple here my simple 123 list

1 bought 60 dollars worth of minutes. you need 65 cause of activation fee. I got him to waive the fee.

2.get it activated BOOST CDMA ONLY, I USED MOTO c290 for BOOST. use it for a few hours. Use one of the the 13 states that have the service, if yours is not avail on the list dont try it, wont work. I USED FLORIDA NC,TX,CA work

3 call back with other phone get DEC using the back label or ##786# (new Phone)

4 They will give you your MSL code something like ##343456# change number and msid. it should reboot.

5 go to ##3282# and reset your network settings, if the net doesn't work, soft reboot twice. and boom. you got it working

This works on all SPRINT PHONES. Enjoy "

source to info found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4414139 and hit thanks if ya want =]

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 09-04-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nimarad is a n00b

I actually have been searching for a while. saw both of those threads none helped.

it has been done on Sprint HTC to cricket and also Boost CDMA is exatcly the same as Sprint so there most be something.

Thanks alot though
Old 09-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nimarad is a n00b

Update: I fixed the issue.

Installed the stock sprint rom.

Then just did a profile update in settings and thats it.

Hope this helps others :d
Old 09-05-2009, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

there is also a CAB circulating that does exactly that... give you the Sprint Data profile update routine that the stock rom has... so you don't need to flash the stock rom, just grab that cab...
Old 09-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nimarad is a n00b

Do u know what its called? i have looked for it every where.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:39 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimarad View Post
Do u know what its called? i have looked for it every where.

Hey guess this time I can help correctly, just yesterday I posted the Cab for another person in need of that feature =] I'll supply you with it, I will edit this post once I find it in my folder full of Cabs.

Edit: I have now update my post lol please install it and perform a soft reset if you want and tell if as well if it's the correct Cab, Hit thanks under my post if it helped.

Another edit!: I just remove previous cab and uploaded a new one since last one was giving me problems and others as well.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint UpdateProfile & PRL icons.cab (543.8 KB, 84 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 09-06-2009 at 12:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:42 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nimarad is a n00b

Well my Data is working now but great job thanks.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch diamond
Carrier: boost mobile

w0lf469 is a n00b

how do i install this, i am a novice w/ a new htc touch diamond unlocked to boost mobile
Old 07-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Exclamation DONT USE THAT CAB Reply

Whatever you do, do NOT install that CAB or load a ROM with the "update profile" and "update prl" buttons on ANY CDMA Diamond - Especially a Boost Mobile Diamond. Those things do something to the device that slows it down to a creep. It took me a few months to finally figure out what was bogging it down - took that Sprint crap out of my custom ROMs and it's been working a crapload better now. My advice would be to load the stock ROM, run the Update profile (if it is absolutely necessary), then flash back to my Elite ROM again and never look back .

- 2 Bunny

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Tags
boost cdma, htc boost, htc diamond boost, internet error boost cdma, no wap boost