PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Is asurion supposed to send you a charger??? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81845)

lucario07 08-31-2009 04:56 PM

Is asurion supposed to send you a charger???

I just got my refurbished phone from asurion and it didn't come with a charger so i was wondering if they were supposed to send you a charger.

violent31601 08-31-2009 05:06 PM

Re: Is asurion supposed to send you a charger???

no, they just replace the phone (nothing else that comes in the box)

lucario07 08-31-2009 05:08 PM

ok thanks

Biker1 09-01-2009 01:36 AM

That's why if you return anything to them, you just send back the device and nothing more.You keep the battery, charger and all accessories that came with your device.

GreeKNastY 09-01-2009 02:08 AM

sorry to jack your thread..i figured i might as well ask..
what if you get a new phone from manufacture (htc)..im getting a new phone due to me having it less than a year..as far as i know..nothing to do with asurion?

Biker1 09-01-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreeKNastY (Post 1132270)
sorry to jack your thread..i figured i might as well ask..
what if you get a new phone from manufacture (htc)..im getting a new phone due to me having it less than a year..as far as i know..nothing to do with asurion?

Nothing to do with Asurion as it is a manufacturers warranty.
I don't know what their policy is regarding what they require of you in terms of accessories.
I would think that they would want the charger and battery returned to rule out or in those items as the cause of your issues.
But this may not be true.
I suggest you inquire of HTC regarding this.

TnA-2xXtReM 09-01-2009 02:44 AM

When I was at a Sprint store waiting for my repair, I glanced at the small prints on the large Aursion poster that they had up. I remember it saying that they may or may not send you the battery and/or charger unless it was lost during the process. Like they should give you a battery if you reported your phone lost/stolen as for the battery should have been on the phone when it was lost/stolen. About the charger, maybe a burglaryor something like that if that is the case.

Biker1 09-01-2009 02:59 AM

If stolen, I think you need a police report.
If you lost your phone, charger and battery because they were all in an overnight bag that you left at the bus stop, that would be covered :)

lucario07 09-01-2009 10:59 AM

One time i got my old htc touch phone before I got my diamond and it came with the charger and battery in the side and it was refurbished i just reported it lost but then it had the wrong battery so i returned it and they gave me a diamond.

violent31601 09-01-2009 01:11 PM

I kept my back plate and my battery from my old one (battery cause I had too)