PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

shaned197 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
YOUR next sprint phone?

Was just curious as to what phone other current Diamond users plan on upgrading to?

The diamond was my first ppc and I became addicted to flashing and customizations, but I think I'm ready to get out of WM.

So how many of you plan on keeping it for another year, getting the pre, hero, tour, or any other phone??

Thanks for the input
Old 08-30-2009, 10:20 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: YOUR next sprint phone?

I plan on getting maybe a d2 if it comes to sprint if not perhaps a hero tbh but if that takes to long palm pre since I've heard good things about it =D what about you what are you getting?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

Me im waiting for the d2..or maybe the hero..just depends on what i can use on my sero..already had the pre..poor design..felt cheap..but since now im not depending on my diamond for my internet now.( finally got dsl where i live..15 miles out in the county ) i guess i can get whatever now.lol but win mobile is my home. i get bored to easy with other phones.. when i get bored with my diamond. i just change it,lol cant do that to much on others.ie apple. bb. etc..
Old 08-30-2009, 10:44 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
Me im waiting for the d2..or maybe the hero..just depends on what i can use on my sero..already had the pre..poor design..felt cheap..but since now im not depending on my diamond for my internet now.( finally got dsl where i live..15 miles out in the county ) i guess i can get whatever now.lol but win mobile is my home. i get bored to easy with other phones.. when i get bored with my diamond. i just change it,lol cant do that to much on others.ie apple. bb. etc..
Ahhh hey since i saw your comment on palm pre... i pretty much depend on a stable os and love to use app's lol specially IM ones... surf the net and expect no issues X] would the palm be good for me :P and one last thing did it feel cheap like a plastic toy :\ if yeah then I'll wait for hero =]
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

LOL i may be alittle hard on the pre.. the unit i had. the volume rocker fell out.. and the headphone jack got stuck..so only speakerphone would work..but other than that its a nice phone...only time will tell how webos pans out.. me im in a 3way tie.. touchpro 2., d2 or hero..
Old 08-30-2009, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work

I'm in for the D2!
Old 08-31-2009, 12:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

HTC Apache .... w00t
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 08-31-2009, 12:14 AM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

im torn betwen a touch pro 2 and the hero. i had a pre but sold it in a month cuz 1. i needed the cash 2. i had flip phones with features the pre did not have and i needed (native file manager for example) 3. the sdk is a joke so the aps wont be that great other than simple javascript and web apps 4. such a strong cpu but no hardware acceleration making it sluggish a lot. 5. cheap build yadda yadda yadda.... so im looking forward on a hero or most likely a touch pro 2 with that sexy manila 2.6 runing stable
Old 08-31-2009, 10:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Brodizzel is keeping up the good workBrodizzel is keeping up the good work

My contract comes up for renewal in October so I'm gonna check out the TP2 and see if I like it (I doubt it since I didn't like the TP). If not, I'm going with a Blackberry. I'm getting tired of WinMo and it's slugginess. I find it funny that on my phone's battery it says 'HTC Innovation' when it seems that HTC just keeps releasing the same phone in a different package. Neither the TP2 or TD2 are much of an upgrade.

I just don't think I'll be willing to pay 350 bones for pretty much the same phone I have now. I just can't justify paying that much just to say I have the latest HTC device.

I'll reserve final judgement of the TP2 for when I can walk into the Sprint store and use one for myself but until then it looks like I'll be going with a Curve...

disclaimer: I take no credit for anything in my DropBox.
It's all just stuff I've gathered from sources too numerous to recall.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is the Hero coming to Sprint?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond