PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 12:46 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mighty4 Rom will not boot windows!! :(

Eww. I would hope you got everything backed up and go back to shipped (go to Bootloader) then back to MR4.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Abell255 is a n00b

That's what i was thinking.... I was able to create a backup (pib file) with the pimbackup which is like 8k and restored that back on my device after the flash with the regular pim file still intact... i suppose this proves that mighty6 is just not stable on my device because i don't think a pim backup containing ONLY 150 contacts can cause a whole OS to crash....i'm merely adding 8k to the device storage.

Anyhow, can i just find mighty4 and flash to that? i think i have to completely delete....whats the process of this? find a sprint rom then go back???
Old 08-29-2009, 01:30 PM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Try flashing shipped and going back to MR6. It could be a bad flash.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Abell255 is a n00b

Well i installed a fresh flash of might4, which i can tell you i dont like already....GUI wise, i do not like TF3D, and much preffered the "windows default" option on the mighty6 rom...regardless, i just installed arcsoft and restored my contacts, i'll get back to this thread to let you guys know the result....
Old 08-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Abell255 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Try flashing shipped and going back to MR6. It could be a bad flash.

I decided to just try this rom.... i've flashed 10 times in the last few days so i'd rather not try mighty6 again.

Bummer, also mighty4 is extremely annoying because now it's back to the "scroll once scroll the whole list" thing...mighty6 had a much more accurate/responsive touch screen and allowed me to scroll evenly and correct on and page/list...

I also can't seem to get rid of some of the TF3D shortcuts....the today settings area doesn't allow me to click the settings even when TF3D is highlighted....man this is annoying.

Last edited by Abell255; 08-29-2009 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:27 AM
I see you have a PPC.

That is because you are used to 6.5. Do some searching and find stuff out. MR4 is one epic ROM.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

It's a mistake not to flash back to a stock ROM first, then flash the one you want, AND do a hard reset afterwards... It might seem pointless but it has been known to fix many weird problems...
Old 08-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Abell255 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
It's a mistake not to flash back to a stock ROM first, then flash the one you want, AND do a hard reset afterwards... It might seem pointless but it has been known to fix many weird problems...

Well thanks for the information. Yes, mighty4 sure is a great rom. I can tell it's much snappier then the previous mighty i had from january. It all looks the same, but at the end of the day my battery is still at 50% and i've gone all day without freezing. I may re-flash to mighty6 in the future after following the complete/correct process, but for now, i think i've used RUU enough.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond