PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Diamond (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   My phone Won't hang up!? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81293)

meachi04 08-27-2009 03:57 AM

My phone Won't hang up!?

Can someone point me in the right direction. I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but when I hang up on my diamond, it doesn't. I can be in a regular convo, and end the call, either by the button on the phone or the "end" button on the screen and it doesn't hang up right away (it shows that it has on the screen, but I'm still connected). The EndCallTime is also set to 0 (no delay). This also happens when I make a mistake a click someone in my contacts, and I try to hang up and it doesn't, even after it shows the call is hung up. However it does not do this for every call. Any suggestions?!! ](*,)

robsta 08-27-2009 05:54 AM

Re: My phone Won't hang up!?

What ROM are you using? Just wondering because the previous ROM I was using would do the same thing, if I tried to hang up before the phone call was "dialing" (after the phone vibrates, if you have that option enabled), then it would go to the home screen, but I would still be in 1x because I was still connected. Try a different ROM if you can and see if that clears it up. It did for me.

jjday7 08-27-2009 10:50 AM

happens to me all the time. various different roms. I don't know what causes it but some roms are worst then others. sometimes i have to do a battery pull when i call someone by mistake and can't get it to hang up. do a hard reset and maybe that will clear it up.

OrBy 08-27-2009 01:53 PM

When you have this issue do you also have issues with the phone not wanting to answer as well or it takes a really long time for the call to pickup?

violent31601 08-27-2009 02:07 PM

thats gotta be a nightmare if you hang up and start talking crap about the person to someone else....

hey, we all do it or have done it at one point in time!

seaweedopm@msn.com 08-27-2009 02:42 PM

It happens to me with my Verizon Diamond using a stock ROM.

On another note, anyone using the Verizon unlocked? If so where's the unlocker!?

98classic 08-27-2009 03:20 PM

it happens to me with the tachi dialer, i usually just push the end hard button twice or three times. i've gotten used to looking at my phone for a few seconds after i do it to make sure the call ended.

MrObvious 08-27-2009 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seaweedopm@msn.com (Post 1125007)
It happens to me with my Verizon Diamond using a stock ROM.

On another note, anyone using the Verizon unlocked? If so where's the unlocker!?

There is no unlocker.

meachi04 08-27-2009 05:38 PM

I am using Energy ROm now, and I have had this to happen with another rom, I just can't remember which one it was... And I know, I would hate to "vent" about someone I "thought" I hung up on and they are still on the phone! YIKES! I have to do something about this, if anyone has any more clues let me know! I guess I will change roms and try to get rid of the awful tachi dialer, I really don't like it, but it's on most of the diamond roms now...

MrObvious 08-27-2009 05:41 PM

MightyROM doesn't have it.