PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 05:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond soon to be Evo :)
Carrier: Sprint

lucario07 is keeping up the good worklucario07 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can anyone help my diamond won't turn on.

My diamond was working the other day but then the screen turned off by itself and it wont turn back on. The battery was full, i tried charging, and i waited a day with the battery off and it still won't turn on.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Can anyone help my diamond won't turn on.

What happens when you plug it into your pc? Also, how old is it? Sprint should cover it if the phone is under a year old.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 08-26-2009, 05:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

When i plug it into the pc it does nothing no charge and doesn't turn on. It is under 6 months old.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:13 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I would say call sprint tech support, Get a replacement phone get send to you... chances are your wasting your time as i type if nothing solves your issue =\ Hve you tried entering boot loader? wait nvm it won't even do the vibrate correct when pressing power button? Yeah call them and if your lucky you'll have a nww or refurbish in one day or two. try the sprint store for faster service :P
Old 08-26-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok i will call sprint support and it doesnt vibrate.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:19 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucario07 View Post
ok i will call sprint support and it doesnt vibrate.

Yeah it's maybe the phone or god knows... maybe your battery is jacked up :\ call them tho and what ever you do refuse to pay for it if they try to charge you as it should be replaced free, hope i help as i had this happen to me.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

try taking the battery out and reinserting it then power on.

mine has done this before
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:29 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
try taking the battery out and reinserting it then power on.

mine has done this before

I doubt that would work as he said " i tried charging, and i waited a day with the battery off and it still won't turn on. " I only copied from a point but yeah good idea Violent :P nothing is build to last forever sadly tho =\
Old 08-26-2009, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

thanks everyone but i will probaly end up calling sprint
Old 08-26-2009, 07:52 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucario07 View Post
thanks everyone but i will probaly end up calling sprint
haha i sorta figured you hard already :P the faster you call the faster your order might get processed :P good luck bro!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond