PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2009, 01:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

augy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth Issue?

Hello All,

I'm looking for some possible solutions to an issue that I probably don't share with many others.

I"m using a Jawbone Prime bluetooth headset that has the capability of being paired simultaneosly to 2 different phones. This is a very important feature for me because in addition to my Diamond I also use a Blackberry Curve that is provided by my employer. When I'm not in a call it stays paired to both phones and I can place and answer calls from both phones. When I take/place a call it disconnects temporarily from the other phone and then pairs back up to both after I hang up. It works perfectly on my Blackberry but I'm having a problem with the Diamond.

Let me state that I am currently using Energyrom but I have tried several different roms with the same issue. I am able to pair, place calls, answer calls, etc so I know that it is paired correctly. The problem arrises when I'm in the middle of a call, usually at about the 30 second mark. The headset/phone connection is lost but the call is still going. I can't hear or be heard for about 5 seconds. Then I have to carry on the conversation with the headset pressed to my other ear for about 5 more seconds. Then I hear the connection tone back in my ear and the call gets sent back over to the headset.

I have to assume the problem is with my Diamond because it works fine with my other phone. I'm hoping some of you brilliant minds can help me out with this one. If not a sure fix, any ideas are welcome.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:46 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

augy is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bluetooth Issue?

Help, it sucks that nobody knows the answer but maybe that should make me feel better for not being able to figure it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond