PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Data indicator icon...

I recently built a new ROM with Calku's 23017 kitchen and have noticed when I use data, the icon no longer goes grey when done. It worked in the 23009 kitchen... Is there a reg setting or something I can do to fix this?

Old 08-22-2009, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Data indicator icon...

Wow, nobody in the house has a clue huh??
Old 08-22-2009, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
It seems to be systemic to all the the newer builds, no matter the rom/kitchen. I think we're destined to just live with it for a while.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
You can always ask the developer.
I have spoken to developers of other programs and they are always happy to help out.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 08-22-2009, 03:01 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
I recently built a new ROM with Calku's 23017 kitchen and have noticed when I use data, the icon no longer goes grey when done. It worked in the 23009 kitchen... Is there a reg setting or something I can do to fix this?

I have that issue, too. So after a lot of fooling around with it, I figured out it was something in the newest kitchen itself. I first thought it was the SYS and moved the 23009 into the new kitchen and I got the same always white arrows, so I moved the 23017 SYS to the older kitchen and moved the newer OEMs that I wanted and now I don't have the problem but I have 23017.

I found that when I built with the new kitchen, the file it made was almost 2MB bigger that when I built with the 7-21 kitchen. I looked through the SYS and stuff, but everything seemed the same. Also, I'm not smart enough to really know the "whys" ... I'm a remove and replace kind of mechanic.

Hope this helps.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
It seems to be systemic to all the the newer builds, no matter the rom/kitchen. I think we're destined to just live with it for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I have that issue, too. So after a lot of fooling around with it, I figured out it was something in the newest kitchen itself. I first thought it was the SYS and moved the 23009 into the new kitchen and I got the same always white arrows, so I moved the 23017 SYS to the older kitchen and moved the newer OEMs that I wanted and now I don't have the problem but I have 23017.

I found that when I built with the new kitchen, the file it made was almost 2MB bigger that when I built with the 7-21 kitchen. I looked through the SYS and stuff, but everything seemed the same. Also, I'm not smart enough to really know the "whys" ... I'm a remove and replace kind of mechanic.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the responses! Yea it does seems to be the newer kitchens, prolly happened in the latest port and prolly would be extremely difficult to track down. Just had an almost perfect ROM and was going for perfection...lol Might have to play around with 23009 and 23017 to see what I come up with...
Thanks again!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond