PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Verizon/legacy alltel plan

zim2704 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Screen Size

Does anybody know for a fact if the touch pro and the diamond have the same screen size/screen protector cut out. Reason why is my wife has a pro and I own the diamond and both are needing screen protectors. BodyGaurdz sells them in 2packs and if i can just order 1 then that would be great.....(i know, i'm very frugal), thanks in advance.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: Screen Size

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim2704 View Post
Does anybody know for a fact if the touch pro and the diamond have the same screen size/screen protector cut out. Reason why is my wife has a pro and I own the diamond and both are needing screen protectors. BodyGaurdz sells them in 2packs and if i can just order 1 then that would be great.....(i know, i'm very frugal), thanks in advance.
I think they are both the exact same size. From the comparisons that i've done, the only major difference between the two (ephemerally at least) is that the tp has a keyboard bolted to it.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

johntiger is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to johntiger

No the screen cut outs are difference I worked a sprint store and would try switching them out but they aren't shaped the same you probably could cut one but the ehapes of the screens are different
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah the screens are the same size but have a slightly different shape..the bottom of the pro is straight across and the Diamond is curved slightly.

However where you actually touch the screen to do things, they are exactly the same. SO you can cut one straight across slightly above the curve of the Diamond.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:00 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

I usually use These and end up having to cut them anyway. They work just fine for me. I gave you radioshack link because thats where i buy them/work, but i'm sure you could find them dirt cheap on amazon or google products.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond