PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc 6700
Carrier: cricket

rip_jeff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
installing the best new rom????????

i have the gtc diamond flashed to cricket was originally sprint, the mms wont work and ive done everything in the steps i found they use 2 work i didnt change nothing, i need help on the steps of installing a new rom with the pre set mms and internet, do i need to erase the phm registry before i install it or just down load it . please help
Old 08-16-2009, 07:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop
Re: installing the best new rom????????

You're not going to find the answer in this particular forum. This is where users can request a particular device to be added to the site. You're better off posting to either General Discussion or Diamond forums. Ask one of the mods to move this to either one of those forums for greater viewing pleasure

Old 08-19-2009, 03:34 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Thread moved to the Diamond forum for increased viewing pleasure
Old 08-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

I would just reflash the rom after reflashing shipped and then get the mms and internet settings you want. just backup anything from your device that you want first.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Tags
diamond, htc, new rom