PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2009, 07:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: ppc

drunkbum is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
new out the box needs....

Ok i just got a new diamond and want to know what are the most have apps for this phone?

best keyboard? cant do a rom because it is a verizon and not unlocked yet..... can i get the gps working? what are peoples must haves?
Old 08-17-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Verizon/legacy alltel plan

zim2704 is just getting started
Re: new out the box needs....

WMWI-FI router, Skyfire, MusicID(fun to play with), Google Maps(if you can unlock gps), HTC Weather Master(allows you to add cities into TF3D weather app), FingerKeyboard(personal preference for me), Change Screen.

These are a few of the daily programs that I use. Just search them and you'll have no problems finding them....but if you're like me sometimes and can't find them PM me and i'll send you the cab link.
Old 08-18-2009, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

TouchResponse by Snailslug.
Gives you haptic sp? (vibrate) response on touch screen.

S2U2 > Great device lock +

cleanRAM > frees up device memory. Great app.

Shake and Save > take pics of your screen via shaking your device.

Lumos > Real nice Customized Backlight application

The above are Freeware. Look them up, and you won't be disappointed if you download them.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-18-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: content
Old 08-18-2009, 01:11 AM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

Touchpal 4.0 for keyboard, definitely definitely definitely.

Donate if you like my work!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:39 AM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
TouchResponse by Snailslug.
Gives you hepatic sp? (vibrate) response on touch screen.

S2U2 > Great device lock +

cleanRAM > frees up device memory. Great app.

Shake and Save > take pics of your screen via shaking your device.

Lumos > Real nice Customized Backlight application

The above are Freeware. Look them up, and you won't be disappointed if you download them.
Hepatic: pertaining to or affecting the liver; "hepatic ducts"; "hepatic cirrhosis"

lol not trying to be an arse, just thought it was funny. I can concur that snailslugs is the best haptic feedback app there is.

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:31 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

why can't you just use the unlocker program to unlock and flash? (I thought it worked on all cdma phones)?

best keyboard imo is ezinput2.1, the bigger compact qwerty keys make it so you never miss.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:33 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
why can't you just use the unlocker program to unlock and flash? (I thought it worked on all cdma phones)?

best keyboard imo is ezinput2.1, the bigger compact qwerty keys make it so you never miss.
Because it is a Verizon Diamond which isn't the same and no one has made an unlocker yet. But as far as the best SIP I think it goes hands down to TouchPal.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond