PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Opera has been crashing alot lately

I really can't offer too much more then what is in the title, it happens very random and just returns back to touchflo 3d when it happens, no error just closes out.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:14 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Opera has been crashing alot lately

Same here... I have been using my secondary browser Iris.

Old 08-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
I really can't offer too much more then what is in the title, it happens very random and just returns back to touchflo 3d when it happens, no error just closes out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Same here... I have been using my secondary browser Iris.
not sure if this has anything to do with it. but usually opera crashes are due to plugins being enabled in settings. if you uncheck it, you should be good to go. I do this because I see no value in using opera for flash content. the only thing that seems to not work is flash video after disabling plugins.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
not sure if this has anything to do with it. but usually opera crashes are due to plugins being enabled in settings. if you uncheck it, you should be good to go. I do this because I see no value in using opera for flash content. the only thing that seems to not work is flash video after disabling plugins.
Sounds like a good suggestion.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 08-13-2009, 03:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by violent31601 View Post
I have had some minor issues myself.
When I go to open a new tab, the screen goes black, if I remember correctly. It usually corrects itself in a few minutes. That's why it is in Beta
If I can't wait, I just use the previous version of Opera.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond