PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 11:17 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
HTC Touch Diamond Sprint BLACK CASE+LCD+CAR CHARGER

Hey i would like to know if this is an okay package i just bought haha...

here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120457980274

I mainly bought since I'm getting a free replacement phone from sprint.. and i don't want new one to get scratched or damaged. oh yeah and side story question, do i need to return my old phone with the battery? i told them theres had messed up so i bought my own replacement battery.. must i send one in with old unit or no? thanks for your help and reading =]
Old 08-14-2009, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: HTC Touch Diamond Sprint BLACK CASE+LCD+CAR CHARGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
Hey i would like to know if this is an okay package i just bought haha...

here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120457980274

I mainly bought since I'm getting a free replacement phone from sprint.. and i don't want new one to get scratched or damaged. oh yeah and side story question, do i need to return my old phone with the battery? i told them theres had messed up so i bought my own replacement battery.. must i send one in with old unit or no? thanks for your help and reading =]
The package looks nice. Just remember, you usually get what you pay for.
You don't want to ruin your new Diamond with a faulty charger
Regarding the battery, if you are doing the exchange in the store, if you ask, they will usually let you keep the battery.
If you are doing the exchange by mail, you can always forget to send in the battery.
If you do forget, and they say something, you can always send it in
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 08-14-2009 at 12:06 AM. Reason: content
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:10 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

haha thanks for the battery tip... so is that meaning if " i forget " would i be charged for it? i mainly ask because i want to buy one on bay and if i can save $20 why not save them haha

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 08-14-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:40 AM
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

If they ask for it back, and they say they are going to charge you for it, you can always say you realized that it was not put in the package and you will be happy to ship it back to them.
I could not tell you with complete certainty if they would charge you for it.
You have nothing to lose.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:44 AM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker1 View Post
If they ask for it back, and they say they are going to charge you for it, you can always say you realized that it was not put in the package and you will be happy to ship it back to them.
I could not tell you with complete certainty if they would charge you for it.
You have nothing to lose.
Thank you very much for your time and help, i might still buy an extra one =] you never know when one might mess up or come in handy, btw would you say this is a good battery?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Battery-For-...d=p3911.c0.m14
Old 08-14-2009, 01:03 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I just swapped my diamond out on an insurance claim, the packing said, only the phone, mentioned "do not include the battery"
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 08-14-2009, 01:16 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
Thank you very much for your time and help, i might still buy an extra one =] you never know when one might mess up or come in handy, btw would you say this is a good battery?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Battery-For-...d=p3911.c0.m14
Your quite welcome
Always happy to help out if I can.
Regarding the battery, it seems like it would be good as it is from a PowerSeller with 99% Positive feedback.
I have 3 OEM batteries.
The Diamond is an expensive device, and while there are good aftermarket batteries, I would rather stay with OEM.
The post above says you don't have to send in the battery, so that's good news

Last edited by Biker1; 08-14-2009 at 01:18 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond