PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

View Poll Results: Whos is your favorite ROM chef?
mightymike (MightyRom) 315 42.34%
Juicy47 (JuicyRom) 246 33.06%
indagroove (GrooveRom, SimpleRom...) 76 10.22%
Calkulin (Calkulin's Kitchen, ROMs & Cabs) 74 9.95%
Mystery (MysteryRom) 24 3.23%
Drybonz (Bear Bonz Rom) 9 1.21%
Voters: 744. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb Who is your favorite chef?

Ok so I haven't seen a poll like this that is recent. I know it's hard to choose. I change roms more than I change my underwear. At least 3 a month... So who is your current favorite chef? Take everything into account: Quality of releases, frequency of releases, follow-up and support of their creation, ability and willingness to work with other chefs, and whatever other criterion you would like to use. Just tell us who your favorite is. I can only have 10 listed here and I'm sorry if I leave any major players out. I am going mostly from the cooks that I am familiar with from Tobey Chris' 'How To:' sticky and the number of replies that a chef receives on his Rom's thread.

Edit: looks like it is only showing the first 6 poll options....feel free to write in your choices!

Also, I realize their are tons of chefs out there that started this thing that aren't currently updating Diamond Roms....They all deserve a mention as well but you'll have to do it...I'm tired
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited by skeptikal; 06-11-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:40 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Who is your favorite chef?

there a tread just like this two days ago or so .ill say the same thing i am my fav because i put in just what i want and thats it give it a try and do your self you may like it better than just following what everybody else is doing and who there flashing .this is about what you want thats why we have winmo devices in the first place so we can mod them and play with them ......=D>just my two cents=D>=D>=D>=D>
Old 06-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

the op is my favorite chef....oh wait, they don't cook?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

i dont flame often but OP , WTF really? pick a rom flash your phone and dont start anymore threads. there are too many chefs for you to do a poll like this. there are so many difrences in the the roms that its rediculous to try and do this type of poll. plz continue flashing and reading, but dont try and short change the rest of the chefs on here.

MoonZ
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:03 AM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

i know you don't flame often moonz, but you did for our country. god bless you.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: at&t/sprint

remydakid is keeping up the good workremydakid is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to remydakid

i totally agree moonz. no offense guy.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:10 AM

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

thank you mr8820, sorry if i sounded like an arse, shyts goin on here at home that im stressed out and this thread just erked me as soon as i saw the title. you fricken rock bro. op you dont.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X & HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon!

Mr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMr_Alexander is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My vote is for EVERY CHEF here & at XDA!

I can't even begin to list the chefs for all of the roms I've used ever since joining this site. I must have flashed my Touch Pro about a hundred times total & I've only had it since Nov '08. Not gonna even bother to mention my Titan & Vogue.

moonz is right. These polls aren't even close to fair nor do they give an accurate impression of ANY of these GREAT ROMS. I give my love to each chef by trying it out myself & offering any needed suggestions in the appropriate thread.

My advice is to enjoy the site & all the benefits of your membership. I sure have. Just flash away & have some fun. The best one is your favorite!

Look before you Leap. SEARCH before you Speak.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:27 AM
Account Disabled

these polls are funny...next someone will say "what should i eat for dinner" lol!
Old 06-12-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Alexander View Post
My advice is to enjoy the site & all the benefits of your membership. I sure have. Just flash away & have some fun. The best one is your favorite!
well said Alex, i honestly couldnt have said it better myself.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond